Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting how low or high is your self-esteem

12 Years a Rotter

12 Years a Rotter

sexless person. pronouns: nig/ger
★★★★★
i am fairly low self esteem because i believe i have wasted my life. i can not be with anneke or succesful at anything because i am an ugly, uninspired, retarded jew nigger faggot. there is nothing funny about this and i often wish i could just keel over and die. i wish i had a time machine so i could make things right

i am fairly low self esteem because i believe i have wasted my life. i can not be with anneke or succesful at anything because i am an ugly, uninspired, retarded jew nigger faggot. there is nothing funny about this and i often wish i could just keel over and die. i wish i had a time machine so i could make things right
If something good happens to me I remember it for days (it never happen)
When something humiliating happens to me I remember it for years

my self esteem is almost nonexistent

anneke anneke anneke

My self-esteem is so low that it's powered by geothermal energy.

Depends. Around women extremely low, around friends medium.

Negative, i used to have some decent self esteem as a teen, but then i went bald and stopped growing and it became very apparent that i was subhuman, so my self esteem went below zero. Also, social isolation kinda made it all worse.

My selft esteem is extremely low. I have both curry skin and Aspergers. I'm basically guaranteed to fail.

Below average, wish i could've just self-deceptionmaxx to be relieved from being aware of my subhuman appearence, low iq and autism.

Low, very very low