Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

how low do your standards have to be to not be considered a volcel

Popbob

Popbob

Banned
-
Are you a volcel if you wouldn't fuck a horse ? some peoples standards for volcels are to high,. Rejecting ethnics doesn't necessarily mean youre a volcel. if you are not attracted to them and reject them then how is that volcel

I'd say 2-3 points below your looksmatch. I get not wanting to scrape the very bottom but if you're not willing to fuck a girl just below your looksmatch, then you're a volcel.

. Rejecting ethnics doesn't necessarily mean youre a volcel
Yeah it does if they're around your looksmatch.

Not rejecting ethnics when u are ethnic urself

I'd say 2-3 points below your looksmatch. I get not wanting to scrape the very bottom but if you're not willing to fuck a girl just below your looksmatch, then you're a volcel.

Yeah it does if they're around your looksmatch.
some people dont attracted to ethnic girls

If you're not willing to bang a femoid whose at least 2 points below your looksmatch.

Whereas a horse joke is never far away when it comes to ridicule me, believe it or not I'm a standardscel. I don't view a mare as below a 3/10 foid, but you seem to all imply that I sunk to the lowest of low levels.
You've only strongly internalised society's condemnation.