Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How lookism fags tried to humiliate me.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1269
  • Start date
Deleted member 1269

Deleted member 1269

-
Lol some cuck took on of my old pics and posted it on lookism. I got rated 1-2/10, but whatever. Does really this cuck think that i'd be mad at my photo posted on an autistic forum full of aspie normies and chad-lites ? I've seen far worse than this in life, kek.

(Don't ever trust anyone and post your pic online again).

lookism is dead.
and the refugees are killing this site

TheVman said:
lookism is dead.
and the refugees are killing this site

lol he even told people that i've been told i'm 7/10 and that i think i'm 8/10 when i didn't.

I am curious as to what you look like op. You probably don't wanna share your pic anymore, but I am one of the most trusted men on this site. Ask anyone with an account older than a month. I've rated over 100 people over the last few years. I'm not interested in doxxing or humiliating people. My YouTube channel's goal is actually to HELP and AWARE men.

lol, did u send him that pic personally or how did he get it?

Wow a guy posting on an incel forum is ugly, what did they expect.
But these are the same guys that called gambler a subhuman.

Stanx22 said:
lol he even told people that i've been told i'm 7/10 and that i think i'm 8/10 when i didn't.

Link to post?

FACEandLMS said:
I am curious as to what you look like op. You probably don't wanna share your pic anymore, but I am one of the most trusted men on this site. Ask anyone with an account older than a month. I've rated over 100 people over the last few years. I'm not interested in doxxing or humiliating people. My YouTube channel's goal is actually to HELP and AWARE men.

https://lookism.net/Thread-Rate-I-ve-been-told-I-m-a-7-10-waddaya-think-No-Sugarcoating

That's the thread, it's no secret anymore as it's already public. This pic was one of my best, the me is this pic mogs the real me hard. I already posted my pic here before and i got 3/10, so i'm fully aware that i'm ugly. And watching your videos confirmed that, as i compared myself to the guys on your videos and had become more aware of my flaws.

@Ryo_Hazuki (sorry for doing this again), did analyze my face well and spotted my flaws more than others on here.

dude those guys rate sean o'pry a 6.5/10

they're literally fucking delusional.

edit: just seen the pic, i'd say your only problem is your forehead. are you curry? i'd say you're pretty fucking decent looking for a curry tbh.

whogivesafucc said:
dude those guys rate sean o'pry a 6.5/10

they're literally fucking delusional.

edit: just seen the pic, i'd say your only problem is your forehead. are you curry? i'd say you're pretty fucking decent looking for a curry tbh.

I'm brown not a curry. And this pic is not my real me, it mogs me hard tbh. I posted the real me here before and it's worse than you expect.

no reason to be ashamed. Fuck Bddism.net.

Fuck lookismfags; they always end up bullying and negging truecels.