Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

how long you think I should wait again before having a drink?

TBIcel

TBIcel

Glowies fear the Z
★★★★★
Not even a week ago was hospitalized from a couple days binge drinking. Vomited a bunch had such a tremor I could barely hold objects got diazepam 10mg went from CIWA score of 23 to 14 post meds. Idk about fixing alcoholism, I see social workers as homosexuals and whores, little more than quota hires and an insult to injury they're scum sucking parasites and made the minor short lived alcohol induced seizure (under a minute thank god for brain damage reasons wise) I had look pleasant hell even liver failure in comparison sounds nice.

I dunno a week. When I went through brutal DTs (hallucinating, tremoring, feeling like I was in fire) I went back to drinking a week later. Helps if you try to limit it. I only drink at night now, so I fall asleep, and every other day at most. If I pass that limit I switch to weed for a bit

if you feel fine who cares ? Fuck them guys lmao
Uhm well see post below yours fuck what others think but alcohol seizures and DTs are brutal, scary and potentially life threatening.

Not even a week ago was hospitalized from a couple days binge drinking. Vomited a bunch had such a tremor I could barely hold objects got diazepam 10mg went from CIWA score of 23 to 14 post meds. Idk about fixing alcoholism, I see social workers as homosexuals and whores, little more than quota hires and an insult to injury they're scum sucking parasites and made the minor short lived alcohol induced seizure (under a minute thank god for brain damage reasons wise) I had look pleasant hell even liver failure in comparison sounds nice.
Idk. I've never drank.

I dunno a week. When I went through brutal DTs (hallucinating, tremoring, feeling like I was in fire) I went back to drinking a week later. Helps if you try to limit it. I only drink at night now, so I fall asleep, and every other day at most. If I pass that limit I switch to weed for a bit
I hate the feel of weed tbh

Last edited:
I hatw the feel of weed tbh
I used to but I'm okay with it, not great. It's become more mild since my tolerance built up. I always have to have something to get that dopamine kick, usually tobacco+ booze, but weed is less damaging.