Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How long will it take to ripen mangos on my desk?

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
While I was at work today I noticed 2 mango trees on the same street. One had little pussy cashew shaped mangoes and the other had significantly larger, chunkier mangoes. Both varieties were all green, so I took the most yellowish-green and largest of each variety. I tried some of the smaller kind and almost finished it (the sourness combined with the fact I was thirsty stopped me). It was almost citrusy when unripe because of lower ph, with almost coconut-like in texture woody flesh and a big white chalky bitter seed I dug out with my teeth. Probably more of an acquired taste than anything.

I took about 7 of them, a mix of each variety, and put them in my bag because I reckoned if they were hanging over the footpath they weren't exactly anyone's property. I want to cope with something sweet and juicy on the weekend so I think I'll keep the mango on my bench for a few says. Will this do it?

Anything under 10.5 inches is a dicklet to foids

I don't know about mangos

Don't know man

Are we still friends
Damo the incel