Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal How long will it take for Ricecels to go fully extinct?

LUCK

LUCK

DID (NOT) ASCEND
★★
If you really think about it, East Asian foids are literally the least loyal and most disconnected species to their own people, and the only thing that's really saving them are the strict immigration policies and stigma from older generations in the area. The second that the last of these geriatric boomers keel over and die is the moment that their entire race's fate is fucking sealed :feelskek: Their men have low testosterone, they're all short, everyone has a flat face, the average cock is like 3 inches, and the most appealing Asian men are literal femboys. Just imagine how many Asian foids would lose their shit and kill their husbands just to be single if a bunch of Chads and Tyrones moved into their city. I'm predicting that there would be more bloodshed than the Rape of Nanking just off of zipperheads fighting over Aryan cock in about 30 years :worryfeels:

Ask the expert. @Cayden Zhang

If you really think about it, East Asian foids are literally the least loyal and most disconnected species to their own people, and the only thing that's really saving them are the strict immigration policies and stigma from older generations in the area. The second that the last of these geriatric boomers keel over and die is the moment that their entire race's fate is fucking sealed :feelskek: Their men have low testosterone, they're all short, everyone has a flat face, the average cock is like 3 inches, and the most appealing Asian men are literal femboys. Just imagine how many Asian foids would lose their shit and kill their husbands just to be single if a bunch of Chads and Tyrones moved into their city. I'm predicting that there would be more bloodshed than the Rape of Nanking just off of zipperheads fighting over Aryan cock in about 30 years :worryfeels:

View: https://youtu.be/pn6ODfgFNLE?feature=shared&t=109

Depends on how much they cuck themselves with mass immigration.

Many centuries because most Asian countries are very populated

Never. Just accept Chinese superiority.

you might want to check the percentage of asians in the world...

Lmfao rice cels are the richest ethnicity and this shit still happens.

"Just be rich bro!"

Ask the expert. @Cayden Zhang
1-2 generations the last pure chink will be born. 120 years rougly after that so about late 2100s early 2200s. Hapas will survive until the mid 2200s and after that the yellow race will be mostly wiped out.

Us pure bred whites will go extinct before them. The Asian countries are having breeding protocols.

Id say whites are less loyal
Honestly I say at a subconscious level whites do stick together more than they think they do but the level of race mixing is pretty high especially with this degenerate generation I for one am sick of simping for the Caucasians because they haven't done shit for me it's amazing how I feel abandoned by my own but they did a lot of damage towards my own life other races have done just as much damage so I have to subtract the racial element out of my thinking and just go by the concept that the human race as a collective hole as an entire species deserves to go extinct

Theres way too many tbh, all rice countries have to do is force foids to breed or make foids that dont make children lives very difficult.

Depends on how much they cuck themselves with mass immigration.
There's 3 billion chinks, probably 4 billion if you include SEAs and Turks. You guys, unfortunately, are not going anywhere
Many centuries because most Asian countries are very populated
This. JFL. Europeans and arabs are far more likely to go extinct
1-2 generations the last pure chink will be born. 120 years rougly after that so about late 2100s early 2200s. Hapas will survive until the mid 2200s and after that the yellow race will be mostly wiped out.
If Japan ever adopts an immigration policy even half as intense as the west, it truly will be over for them

IMG 20240712 115649
1210145 a25edf593e3c363ba389d64cc1d7c459
GH212OeXcAItIyC
GH21zMsXYAA5yWT

There's 3 billion chinks, probably 4 billion if you include SEAs and Turks. You guys, unfortunately, are not going anywhere

This. JFL. Europeans and arabs are far more likely to go extinct

If Japan ever adopts an immigration policy even half as intense as the west, it truly will be over for them

View attachment 1214749View attachment 1214750View attachment 1214751View attachment 1214752
No search it up and don’t include indians, there’s around 2.1 billion chinks including sea, turks, hapas, and western born chinks.
And you’re underestimating how fast a population can die out. There could be a trillion chinks but if every noodle refuses every one we’d still die out.

Won't happen. There are too many. Also people fail to understand that white features are not inherently desirable, but whites' status as world hegemons makes them desirable. With the west collapsing, you'll see a generation grow up that looks at whites and doesn't see what their parents saw.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back