Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How long were you outside the popular clique in school?

Norville Wood

Norville Wood

Waiting for info.
-
Seventh grade I was semi accepted. After that, alone.

That's FIVE years of rejection.

But, I'm sure some of you went way longer.

I was never inside it.

Popular group in HS is a giga Disney movie cope self entitled normies & Incels make up. You either fit in or you don’t

I was fine till grade 7th. Then 7th to 10th grade bullied and rejected. Then I started to heal a bit after that.

Was never anywhere near "popular" :worryfeels: i'm surprised anyone here is

in middle school i was semi accepted as well then in high school i got hated by majoirty of the people

a little bit in 6th grade i had a group of friends but then puberty hit and sexual selection took over.
i haven't had a friend group since

Was never anywhere near "popular" :worryfeels: i'm surprised anyone here is
i think he means being chad's punching bag "oh look fatty is coming it!"

only faggots care about school cliques

in middle school i was semi accepted as well then in high school i got hated by majoirty of the people

It's brutal.

The thing is, if you've ever been a little bit liked, and then you slide into INVISIBIlITY...

You end up trying to hard to get approval again.

I was until 7th grade.

Most mfers were never in it to begin with.

lol all 13 years of school from elementary to high school

Exactly 0 days from first day of Year 7 to last day of Year 12. I doubt any of them would remember I was even at school when they were

Not popular but I had a friends circle where I was being outgoing and shit and actually hanging out on a regular basis together, but it all came to an end over some petty bullshit in Freshman year

Not popular but I had a friends circle where I was being outgoing and shit and actually hanging out on a regular basis together, but it all came to an end over some petty bullshit in Freshman year

High school, rejection, is a memory hard to forget

High school, rejection, is a memory hard to forget
To this day it angers me, that fucking cunt stopped talking to me over literally the most insignificant bullshit ever. Because I said I didn't like fucking capeshit MCU movies. That was my gateway to socialcirclemaxxing, it was going well until then

I was never in the popular group.

To this day it angers me, that fucking cunt stopped talking to me over literally the most insignificant bullshit ever. Because I said I didn't like fucking capeshit MCU movies. That was my gateway to socialcirclemaxxing, it was going well until then

Gotcha.

Also any HINT that you're not a WOKE FEMINIST and you're out.

Same for VAXX.

Gotcha.

Also any HINT that you're not a WOKE FEMINIST and you're out.

Same for VAXX.
Yep, one of these fags had the audacity to be like "woah bro thats not cool, you can't use the r-word" when I called something retarded. Fucking limp-wristed dickless pussies

I was never in any cliques

8th grade was my last year jester maxing with the cool kids come HS, I walked the halls alone and got laughed at

Popular group in HS is a giga Disney movie cope self entitled normies & Incels make up. You either fit in or you don’t
nah its real and ofc it was some thug looking stupid fucks and girls that float around them in mine