Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How long were you breastfed?

How long were you breastfed?

• Total voters
Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
I was watching a video about health tips from a doctor with my mom and he said you should breastfeed your child for at least 6 months, preferably 2 years. She told me I was only breastfed for two months because she barely had milk. Brutal :feelsrope:

I dont know but not long. Apparently I was addicted to formula. Also my mother was 40 so her milk was closer to sour cream than actual milk

Get banned for bragging by admitting you sucked on tits.

I voted for "I wasn't at all," because apparently I didn't like drinking milk as a baby.

She told me I was only breastfed for two months because she barely had milk. Brutal :feelsrope:
Was she an older woman at the time? I don't know in my case, interesting question.

I don't remember

Old Chad sucked them more than you and your father combined.

You were already born sick of this world, huh?
Hahaha, I guess so. It may be a weird coincidence, but I remember when I was younger and it'd be my birthday, I would always have a headache. Always. I never celebrate my birthday because of religious reasons.

Never breastfed once, was given up for adoption upon birth and straight to foster home.

I never celebrate my birthday because of religious reasons.
High IQ. I never liked to celebrate them either and now I've seen that it's not good spiritually speaking to celebrate them I'll stop celebrating them for good. Also there's nothing to celebrate about getting older.

Was she an older woman at the time? I don't know in my case, interesting question.
She turned 27 a bit after I was born. So not that old.

Never breastfed once, was given up for adoption upon birth and straight to foster home.
:cryfeels:

High IQ. I never liked to celebrate them either and now I've seen how there are satanic components to birthday parties so I'll stop for good celebrating it. Also there's nothing to celebrate about getting older.
Well, getting older means I am a step closer to death, and if that's not worth celebrating, then I don't know what is! Heh.

Get banned for bragging by admitting you sucked on tits.
Just fucking lol at me, i was too weak and i couldnt suck breasts. Never touched a breast in my life.

I don't think I ever was. I remember my mother telling me she squeezed her breast milk down the sink instead of breastfeeding me. I'm not making this up.

It never began for bottlecels. We were born, and then our life was over.

Last edited:
No clue. I am not even sure I was.

I remember my mother telling me she squeezed her breast milk down the sink instead of breastfeeding me.
Holy fuck. That type of shit is allowed while an adult guy peck kissing a 17 yo is considered child abuse. Insane.

2 years. which it was 4 years
would have been slayer

I dont remember it was quite long ago :feelskek:

JFL imagine at all the Chads here that got to suck on some titties

I think I was for a while, not that it prevented me from becoming incel.

Sucking on tits is a crucial part of development though.

She turned 27 a bit after I was born. So not that old.
Oh okay yeah no not that bad. Past prime by a bit, but far from 40+. Just wondering since it sounded so 'dried up', literally.

I have no fucking clue

about 2 months, I was born prematurely aswell, both are incel traits, affecting your entire life

I don't know but I wish my former neighbour had tit-feeded me. Ngl, she had big round boobs.

I have absolutely no idea

I don't know and I'm afraid to ask my mom about it. But I suspect I might have been breastfed too long because I'm overly shy and neurotic, according to freud being breastfed too long makes you develop mother-dependency which makes you weak and beta. I'm both a manlet and framelet so it didn't help my bones anything

breastfeedingpill is indeed a brutal one ngl

I dont know but not long. Apparently I was addicted to formula. Also my mother was 40 so her milk was closer to sour cream than actual milk
Makes me think if I would have been taller if my mom had given birth to me at 15 when her milk was more nutritious.

Is there any benefit to using it as a supplement when older? Isn't there HGH in it? Cope potential for prospective manlet youngcels, no?

stupid fucks aka parents didnt

One and a half to end up like this.

between 9 months and a year, i never drank powdered milk

I think I was mainly fed formula since I apparently hated breast milk as a baby
Idk if that’s true tho

I dont know when i stopped who would

my mom had zero milk because I'm a late kid but she bought it from some woman :waitwhat: