Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How long were you bluepilled ?

V

Venomf5191

Recruit
★★
And how have your copes changed after taking black pill ?

Never was. I always suspected there was something wrong with this world.

I got redpilled at 13 and blackpilled at 14. Getting picked last in gym class year after year followed with insults from JBs throughout school will do that to a person

Idk,like 5mins.

Since birth till 18, so 18 1/2 years.

Never really, I always observed that people who don't deserve it get the best things in life

The better question is how long have you been blackpilled, for me it’s been 5 years

Deep down I was blackpilled my entire life, I just never wanted to accept it. I fully embraced it and officially dropped my bluepill mindset during my second year of uni. It spiraled me into depression.

All my life until November 2017 when i discovered r/Incels.

Until I reached uni. But don't get me wrong even in highschool I knew something wasn't right and I had developed many ideas as to why, basically lookism and even knew looksmaxxing was necessary.

So that is why finding the incel community has been so great because its cool to find people who share the same views as you since this subject is so taboo amongst normies.

until 13 i never thought about this shit, was redpilled from there until 16 as a cope thinking i just have to improve if i want to be like everyone else, from 16 to 18 just gave up and became blackpilled

all my life up until spring of last year

before bullying started. Unfortunately it was not long.