Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How long until will the government subsidize marriage?

Rob Van Dam

Rob Van Dam

The Whole F’n Show: Mr. Monday night!
Currently in south korea they're giving couples 38K to marry. How long do you think this happens in the west/do you think it ever will?

*I am not RVD mods think it was funny naming me him (revert my name change now).

This will never happened we are live a time were being a man is almost a crime most governments are up feminists and anti-birth

This will never happened we are live a time were being a man is almost a crime most governments are up feminists and anti-birth
Never say never. Literally unlike Fukuyama and its end of history it is pure stupid postmodern mumbo jumbo.

No. The west is too retarded to do anything like that.

The leadership in the West under the Jews won't do this

The leadership in the West under the Jews won't do this
South Korea's government is far more feminist than the west and they're the ones doing this though.

South Korea's government is far more feminist than the west and they're the ones doing this though.
South Korea is also having a population crisis. The United States for example isn't because of immigration, which also applies to UK, France, etc., to some extent.

South Korea is also having a population crisis. The United States for example isn't because of immigration, which also applies to UK, France, etc., to some extent.

Currently in south korea they're giving couples 38K to marry. How long do you think this happens in the west/do you think it ever will?

*I am not RVD mods think it was funny naming me him (revert my name change now).

Never. East Asians have sensible immigration policies, there's patriotism, what kinda patriotism can there be in France when you face a trial for a banner telling Donnons une avenir pour les enfants blancs. It's a significasnt minority of the "far-right" but they would never do anything against the female hypergamy. RN voted overwhelmingy inbfavourof anchoring the "right to abortion" in the French constitution.