Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory How long until 5'1 giga manlet troon ellen page an heros itself?

kaczynskicel

kaczynskicel

Str8 outta mumbai sewers
★★
:lul::lul::lul::lul:imagine being born with an axe wound between your legs and falling for the muh male privilege psyop and you get bullied everywhere you go because nobody treats you like a man:lul:
They discarded just-exist mode and went into all-skulls-on nightmare mode because you fell for thr lies you are fed in the newspapers JFL.

"TEEHEE I WISH I WAS A BORN A MAN! END THE PATRIARCHY!"

well, now you have your wish.... and....

NO REFUNDS NIGGA AHAHAH

1638443406316m

She'll probably overdose on heroin or some other drugs in a few years

:lul::lul::lul::lul:imagine being born with an axe wound between your legs and falling for the muh male privilege psyop and you get bullied everywhere you go because nobody treats you like a man:lul:
They discarded just-exist mode and went into all-skulls-on nightmare mode because you fell for thr lies you are fed in the newspapers JFL.
She definitely has some serious mental disorders

Blackpill: As a disgusting hollywood manlet tranny you will still have plenty of priviledge from all the cucks drooling over this redditcrap.

Yet, as all trannies, this is a mentally ill freak that will off itself sooner or later anyway :whitepill::smonk:

Title is pure kekfuel:feelskek:

All FTMs are complete memes lol

What a retard:feelskek:

Imagine wanting to be a man in the time where women are the most privelaged they've ever been since the dawn of humanity. She really fucked herself.

Last edited:
You can already see it’s heightfrauding with those thick shoes, I’d do that same if I was that small.

Imagine wanting to be a man in the time where women are the most privelaged they've ever been since the dawn of humanity. She really fucked herself.
yep, thats what mental disorders/orgies/drugs did to her :feelskek:

Bildschirmfoto 2021 12 02 um 163659

this is literally me in my shithole rapefugee city on the bus:feelsrope:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back