Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How long till Japan and South Korea import white cocks en masse to fight low birth rates

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
We all know that ricewhores don't want rice cocks

WHITU COCKU ONRY
How long till they will be forced to import foreign cocks to breed their stuck up racist whores?

In their situation they should encourage to create breeding camps

nigga no man in their right mind would go for the average rice foid

If the situation is that bad to hey should import currycels to breed japanese pussies
If that ever happens (it wont) curries shouldn't go and create a new sub human race of rice x curry. I'd certainly not go either if I had the choice cuz the avg rice foid is ugly af mang. I wouldn't do it with any darvidian curry foid either cuz they're ugly too.

they have until whenever I make a trip to Asia

They are already trying to

The limit is just the number of white people actually interested in going there and living there permanently

They are already trying to

The limit is just the number of white people actually interested in going there and living there permanently
It's ogre for Japan

How long till they will be forced to import foreign cocks to breed their stuck up racist whores?
I think most foreign cocks don’t want to live in Japan.
It seems like a stressing work ethic country.

I’m pretty sure they will instead import ivf sperm instead