Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope How long should I grow a beard before giving up?

zangano1

zangano1

involuntary incel
★★★★★
The most I have grown it is for a week and I concluded that I can't grow one. Is a week too little?

Yes try 2 month

Give it at least a month, then see what it looks like and start to shape it.

i thought i was low iq ffs you should be able to see the hair growing by a week. if it doesnt look decent then you just cant grow a decent one then.

But I'm gonna look like a complete faggot during those months
If you need so badly to grow a beard, you probably already look like a faggot.

i thought i was low iq ffs you should be able to see the hair growing by a week. if it doesnt look decent then you just cant grow a decent one then.
It's over then

It depends on how quickly it grows and how full it looks. It's pretty much impossible to say without knowing this.

Personally, I've had a beard for years, so I can't remember how quickly it took to grow from being clean shaven. I try to keep it fairly short, neat and groomed so I have it trimmed every 5-6 weeks if possible. If I leave it any longer than that it starts looking too bushy for my liking.

Takes me two weeks to get a proper neckbeard with a hole in the area where I got punched at years ago

The most I have grown it is for a week and I concluded that I can't grow one. Is a week too little?
If you have low hair quantity and thickness ("Balding" version of facial hair), don't even try.

Beard is not for incels, ngl tbh.

tumblr_pc4br5h3dr1ra3ut8o1_400.jpg

If you have low hair quantity and thickness ("Balding" version of facial hair), don't even try.
I have good quantity and tjickness but I have a lot of empty spots