Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How long have you been in LDAR mode

C

Currently Rotting

Recruit
★★
I've been LDARing: 8 years

Hikikomori: 5 years

All because of my looks. I wish I was like some of you blue-pilled converts. Getting black pilled in your late teens or early 20's. Unfortunately I didn't swallow the black pill, the black pill swallowed me at a very young age.

I'll say I am in my fifth year right now

Why would you even want to be blue pilled?
Abandoning the blue pill is a major life changer for me. One of the greatest things to ever happen to me. It is a blessing.

Poorcel here so LDAR isn't possible.

Been neetbuxing/LDARing for 4 years now

About 5 years now. Nothing else to do but LDAR.

10 years. Semi-LDAR for the previous 3 (had a part time job, 12 hours/week). Wish I could go back and looksmax and lifemax hard.

I discovered puahate at a young age and stopped doing anything. What's the point, to study hard and rot in your room while everyone else is out partying and having sex, only to wageslave just to continue living a terrible life and maybe become a beta provider to a girl that hardly ever puts out and just uses you for money. I mean why put yourself out there when because you're ugly genetic trash, so everything just comes off as awkward and annoying, when attractive people singing along to a song and going woah/yelling! holds more value than your entire existence. ldar/hikikimori is the best option for ugly, genetic trash males.

GeneticFilth said:
I discovered puahate at a young age and stopped doing anything. What's the point, to study hard and rot in your room while everyone else is out partying and having sex, only to wageslave just to continue living a terrible life and maybe become a beta provider to a girl that hardly ever puts out and just uses you for money. I mean why put yourself out there when because you're ugly genetic trash, so  everything just comes off as awkward and annoying, when attractive people singing along to a song and going woah/yelling! holds more value than your entire existence. ldar/hikikimori is the best option for ugly, genetic trash males.

Legit as fuck.

Looks are ALL that matter in life. Why build a life, establish a steady career or become successful if the very foundation of every waking moment of your life is your looks. It's like adding modifications to a car that is broken down and can never recover. The ferarri will always win. you can not polish a turd.

we shoul DO something

4 months but I dont want to rott anymore. I want to do something with my life.

Currently Rotting said:
I've been LDARing: 8 years

Hikikomori: 5 years

All because of my looks. I wish I was like some of you blue-pilled converts. Getting black pilled in your late teens or early 20's. Unfortunately I didn't swallow the black pill, the black pill swallowed me at a very young age.

Holy shit, can you describe your Hikikomori, I'm interested but scared of the concept. Where do you get money and food from?

I've been NEETbuxing on and off for 13 years, barring 56 weeks of paid work.

I might try for part-time local data entry work until Basic Income arrives and enables me to truly LDAR. I hate dealing with the NEETbux masters and having to look for work that I cannot tolerate doing, as almost every job has something that triggers me, like phones or customers.

all my fokken life desu desu

GeneticFilth said:
I discovered puahate at a young age and stopped doing anything. What's the point, to study hard and rot in your room while everyone else is out partying and having sex, only to wageslave just to continue living a terrible life and maybe become a beta provider to a girl that hardly ever puts out and just uses you for money. I mean why put yourself out there when because you're ugly genetic trash, so everything just comes off as awkward and annoying, when attractive people singing along to a song and going woah/yelling! holds more value than your entire existence. ldar/hikikimori is the best option for ugly, genetic trash males.

Fucking thisss

Brutal blackpill, soulcrushing

Basically since I was 13.. It fucked up my mentality kind of.. well not fucked up but worsened it

BlackPill47 said:
I've been NEETbuxing on and off for 13 years, barring 56 weeks of paid work.
I might try for part-time local data entry work until Basic Income arrives and enables me to truly LDAR. I hate dealing with the NEETbux masters and having to look for work that I cannot tolerate doing, as almost every job has something that triggers me, like phones or customers.
fellow 13cel

8 years ago I became a disabled shut-in. So basically involuntarily ldar too.