Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How long does it take to find a job?

Eremetic

Eremetic

Neo Luddite • Unknown
-
currently mass applying...

Depends. It will be a long time if you're casually applying and not giving a fuck. It took me almost 2 years.

If you know what you want and can already do it then possibly upto 4 months.

Depends. It will be a long time if you're casually applying and not giving a fuck. It took me almost 2 years.

If you know what you want and can already do it then possibly upto 4 months.
fuck that is long

fuck that is long

200 books of interviewing skills summed up in 3 bullet points

1. Do you give a fuck about our company
2. Do you give a fuck about your own work
3. Are you good enough to get results

If you can answer yes you will pass every interview.

200 books of interviewing skills summed up in 2 bullet points

i apply to 50 jobs a day I'm in urgent need of work

i apply to 50 jobs a day I'm in urgent need of work

Then you may be failing on 3 bullet points which would lead to rejection. Mass applying
will come across as mass applying.

Then you may be failing on 3 bullet points which would lead to rejection. Mass applying
will come across as mass applying.
yeah but i will come across as convincing

Yes this is why they ask interview questions, to unclothe you of your web of deceit.
yeah i prepare a lot for the questions I pray it pays off lol

Theres jobs here in Croatia even the currycel workers wont even do. Roadwork and construction. You stand outside in the weather 6 days a week or 5 idk. The pay is a little above minimum wage. Pure physical work. You mostly shovel, sweep, or carry bricks/pavement coblestone. Since it doesnt require high school education, you cant use machinery.

200 books of interviewing skills summed up in 3 bullet points

3. Are you good enough to get results

Based. Very true

I had 3 long involuntary NEET periods in my life. The first lasted for 16 months straight after finishing uni, the next one was 8 months, and last time it was 10 months.

I've been wageslaving continuously (same place) for 2 years now.

imagine wanting to voluntarily give money to the government, and your labour to sex having whores and to chads
thats what a job is; being exploited for the benefit of sex havers. for the benefit of rich CEO's. giving your labour and making this society better for other people who hog up all the sex and love and HATE you

the government is a feminist one that actively HATES you
they love wars because its men who primarily die in them
they are actively exploiting you

i mean, i understand if thats what you need to do to survive, but if you can get away being a neet somehow, DO IT
they shame you for neeting and call you a "loser" because they want to continue exploiting you and profiting off your labour

imagine wanting to voluntarily give money to the government, and your labour to sex having whores and to chads
thats what a job is; being exploited for the benefit of sex havers. for the benefit of rich CEO's. giving your labour and making this society better for other people who hog up all the sex and love and HATE you

the government is a feminist one that actively HATES you
they love wars because its men who primarily die in them
they are actively exploiting you

i mean, i understand if thats what you need to do to survive, but if you can get away being a neet somehow, DO IT
they shame you for neeting and call you a "loser" because they want to continue exploiting you and profiting off your labour
Very based. I can't NEET right now but I am doing less than I used to and working on some personal projects. I will contribute as little as I can to this shit society.

try calling them back. make sure you have a good resume when you submit your form. i made mine with the google docs mint preset and it's great for irl noobs :whitepill:

What experience do you have, presumably none so, it will be a while. And it will be a shit role, like cleaning dishes or working in McDonald's.