Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How long do you think the U.S. has before it completely collapses?

Lurkercel0

Lurkercel0

Blackpilled at a young age, lurkER since 2019-2020
★★★★★
We all know how fucked weimarica is with 70+ million spic rats and 13 million niggers, I'd give it about 15 years until it starts resembling Brazil, I mean we already have illegals on mopeds stealing phones in NYC and that's the most thirdworld tier crime I can think of.

the United States has about 20 years of reserve, and then, in any case, the aging of the population and the cessation of economic growth.

By 2044, the United States will have completely exhausted its full potential and the average American will be about 50 years old by that time. And if the average age of a citizen is 43 years or more, then economic growth becomes impossible and growth is about 1% per year, as in Italy and Japan, where salaries are the same as they were in the 1990s.

IMG 3732

The current fertility rate in the United States is about 1.6 children per woman and it will decrease further. Consequently, the aging of the population is inevitable.

The current fertility rate in the United States is about 1.6 children per woman and it will decrease further. Consequently, the aging of the population is inevitable.
Right but jews will import more "people" from the developing world (India, Mexico, Columbia, Haiti)

Right but jews will import more "people" from the developing world (India, Mexico, Columbia, Haiti)
India and Latin America are also no longer able to maintain their demographics at the reproductive level.

We all know how fucked weimarica is with 70+ million spic rats and 13 million niggers, I'd give it about 15 years until it starts resembling Brazil, I mean we already have illegals on mopeds stealing phones in NYC and that's the most thirdworld tier crime I can think of.
a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back