Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How long did you wait before you made an .is account?

lowz1r

lowz1r

taking a break from reality
How long did you lurk or even deny your inceldom or just try as hard as you can to ascend but ended up here anyway?

For me, I remember hating foids since 2017, but 2024 was the year that broke me. I was already hating foids long before then, but I just didn't want to accept the fact that I was completely undesirable by the opposite sex.

I was in denial but too much rage was building up inside of me so i said fuck it and i finally accepted defeat.

Honestly dont know but i did lurk for a while

Was in denial before I just accepted my fate and joined the rest of you
Same, I did jogging+cardio and tried to stay lean, Still freaked girls out and normies, Couldnt make friends no matter how much i tried, Couldnt even get a GF

Visited the site as soon after out of boredom I typed "incel" in yt search bar and watched couple of videos until I saw the vice one where it had site on display for about 6 second shot, 10PM local time 2022 february 23, then waddled around until I officially got accepted (12:30AM 24 feb) and could actually participate not just read, and the next morning I woke up war started so pretty convinient to remember

very surprised that whenever these threads "how long did it take for yoy to join" arise I seem to be the only one that wasn't too much of a pussy to instantly hop on, there wasn't even any issues to hesitate joining like full on doxxing as it takes for crypto exchanges, any payment or even ten page application form

I truly accepted the blackpill when I graduated HS and realized that it only gets worse in adulthood

How long did you lurk or even deny your inceldom or just try as hard as you can to ascend but ended up here anyway?

For me, I remember hating foids since 2017, but 2024 was the year that broke me. I was already hating foids long before then, but I just didn't want to accept the fact that I was completely undesirable by the opposite sex.

I was in denial but too much rage was building up inside of me so i said fuck it and i finally accepted defeat.
A year

I only truly accepted the blackpill a few months ago I used to be redpilled

I saved threads from years ago in my emails before signing up so there's that

I always wanted to join but was afraid i was gonna get in trouble by like the fbi or some shit. But i would lurk and see how relatable many of the posts were and so at that point i was like fuck it The cops can’t arrest me if i’m just venting

A couple weeks last year.

Started browsing in May. Saw some retarded takes so I signed up to reply to them

knew about this place almost since it was created

Around one month i think

When I discovered the blackpill I was posting on incel subreddits, I heard about that incels.co forum but I judged it was too extreme for me
A few weeks later I created my account

I don't know the exact date, but i began lurking here in 2023

I lurked for around 5 minutes before making an account. Within 20 minutes after that, I was posting

I made an account as soon as I found the site

a month or slightly less.

how the fuck were you in denial for 7 years, thats older than me!

I sometimes posted on r/incels.
After it was nuked in the name of free speech, I was informed about the new site a few days later.

1 month