Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How long did you lurk before making an account?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
I probably lurked for about a week or two and then I signed up

What made me do eager to join is that there were people on here going through what I go through due to my looks. Being tested like shit, laughed at by strangers, etc. No other place b like that.

within an hour i think

I lurked for quite some time, months perhaps.

Friend recommended I sign up. Didn't lurk. Now that I think about it, it was pretty low inhib of me to do ngl

Four months I think it was, laziness of cba to post.

Before I even knew what an incel was, I had been searching for a forum like this for quite a while, with little to no success, but I never hesitated when I found it.

I was definitely nervous at first, but as time went on I became more comfortable here than anywhere else, even becoming proud to call you guys my brothers :feelsYall:.

Last edited:
Like 2 months. Then at some point i couldnt take it anymore, had to vent my bottled up loneliness and sadness

Around about 4 years or so.

Over half a year, I think

Just under 1 month

jfl making an account on a forum isn't low inhib :feelskek:
not that making the account was low inhib, the fact that i didn't check to see what this site had to offer before making an account was, gotta test the waters before you jump in

same probably a week or two, joined as a joke at first

For some hours maby, i cant remember.

zero lurking, I made an account before I saw any posts here

A month I think. I grew to enjoy this place much more than 4chan, which is full of foid worshiping.

On and off for a year.

I probably lurked for about a week or two and then I signed up

What made me do eager to join is that there were people on here going through what I go through due to my looks. Being tested like shit, laughed at by strangers, etc. No other place b like that.
I just wanted to sign up from the start, then I stopped for a while (this was summer last year iirc) then I signed up for definite on Jan

maybe a month

maybe a few weeks idk

Legit a year, I learned about the blackpill in may 2019. I slowly became more blackpilled

Around a month.

Way too long.
Check my rejected account @AvoidNormalfags.