Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How long did it take you to get to paragon?

Sasukecel

Sasukecel

Joos gonna joo
★★
For the people with the glowing usernames, how long did it take you to get from 0 to 10,000?

Almost a year

For the people with the glowing usernames, how long did it take you to get from 0 to 10,000?
like 2 years I think. However, I was just posting casually so you could just cut off your dick, buy a skirt from Amazon, and start spamming the sewers and get it pretty fast like every other Paragon user besides me did.

like 2 years I think. However, I was just posting casually so you could just cut off your dick, buy a skirt from Amazon, and start spamming the sewers and get it pretty fast like every other Paragon user besides me did.
That makes sense, it depends on how chronically online you are. If you post casually, it will take 2 - 3 years, if you post like 10 hours a day, it would probably take 5 months.

It took me 7 months

I'll do it in 2
14a5e5dd6699120dab596dedf9e423b8

That makes sense because you're a curry. Indian parents are strict, in that if you're not trying to be a Doctor or Engineer they'll disown you lol

That makes sense because you're a curry. Indian parents are strict, in that if you're not trying to be a Doctor or Engineer they'll disown you lol
Yes it's the brutal life of a ricecel and currycel. We're forced to become modern day slaves so that our parents can use us as a retirement plan.

Yes it's the brutal life of a ricecel and currycel. We're forced to become modern day slaves so that our parents can use us as a retirement plan.
It's brutal but I have respect for it tbh, at least asian parents care enough to make their kid actually do something with their life, whilst nigger parents don't even care if their kid smokes weed or does drugs.

Idk I only vaguely remember it being 50 gb.

It's brutal but I have respect for it tbh, at least asian parents care enough to make their kid actually do something with their life, whilst nigger parents don't even care if their kid smokes weed or does drugs.
Yeah it's selfish for niggers to have multiple kids, just so that they can leech off the welfare system. This is not really a problem for most niggers because they'll still slay, but actual blackcels have it hardest, since there's no hope for them to escape their situation.