Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel How long did highschool feel like for you (OLDCELS GTFIN)

• Thread starter Deleted member 23981
  • Start date
Deleted member 23981

Deleted member 23981

rejected pill dichotomy, have my own views
-
Question for oldcels. How long did highschool feel like for you. Was it long or short etc. It feels like hell for me, I have a year and a half until I graduate need to know, everyday feels quick for me, because in class I just postmaxx on .me, and at lunch I have a loser group to sit with filled with trucels.

not an oldcel, but school was heaven compared to wageslaving.
I actually felt alive back then. The time was normal I guess?

I’m still in highschool but it feels like it’s going pretty quick

It went really quick, even though I played hooky a lot.

Is it seriously worse after school? No fucking way. Don’t tell me these actually are the “best years of my life!” JFL it really is a nightmare huh

It went really quick, even though I played hooky a lot.
Wtf is hooky.
Yeah, wageslaving must be hell.
I’m still in highschool but it feels like it’s going pretty quick
Yeah It feels pretty quick for me, cos I usually postmaxx at school or just do nothing
Is it seriously worse after school? No fucking way. Don’t tell me these actually are the “best years of my life!” JFL it really is a nightmare huh
Wage slaving must be worse, I will probably use all the wageslave money for surgery or just go neet.

also it feels fairly fast to me, this year has been super quick feeling and its already like 75% done

also it feels fairly fast to me, this year has been super quick feeling and its already like 75% done
Srs, yeah school has been pre fast for me. Go to school postmaxx, eat lunch, postmaxx, catch bus with one of my few freinds talk, go home and ldar then studymaxx and repeat tbh.

I have bad news.
I also didn't believe it, that things could become even worse.
After the first day wageslaving I knew, my life is completely over.

Just another word for being absent. Also Jfl at posting on looksmax in class. You must be at the back end of the room.
Nah there are bitches behind me but I turn the brightness and put a nightlight on so my screen looks orange, I dont think anyone cares tbh, and most of my classes I sit in an isolated area.

Nah there are bitches behind me but I turn the brightness and put a nightlight on so my screen looks orange, I dont think anyone cares tbh, and most of my classes I sit in an isolated area.
I post here during my easy classes where I don’t have to pay attention and no one notices

I post here during my easy classes where I don’t have to pay attention and no one notices
I can't post on co, because it is blocked, but for some reason .me isnt blocked lol.
What grade you in now? Im in grade 11 just got one more year then I'm out of here.
Also where do you sit? I used to sit in the toilets, but then I found a pretty incel group and sat there.

High school went so fast cause i never showed up

i'm not that old but it's been a couple of years since i finished it. while it lasted it felt like forever. looking back now though, it's a blur and that's kinda strange at first because you'd expect that such a big chunk of your life passed just like that but that's how it is. i believe it's like that because i was mostly a wall flower so i didn't have any significant experiences like all the normies did.

Not an oldcel but school is going so slow for me it's painful

i'm not that old but it's been a couple of years since i finished it. while it lasted it felt like forever. looking back now though, it's a blur and that's kinda strange at first because you'd expect that such a big chunk of your life passed just like that but that's how it is. i believe it's like that because i was mostly a wall flower so i didn't have any significant experiences like all the normies did.
That is interesting, I assume you didn't have any computers or anything to pass the time like most of the youngcels here do. I guess it is quite a bit faster when you can postmaxx or play games etc.
Not an oldcel but school is going so slow for me
srs, cant you postmaxx or go on your computer?

You leave the house lol you just dont go to school
lol, school calls my parents if I'm absent, and police will go looking for me. Fuck, you are indeed lucky, are you an americancel.

I have to do high school for an extra year :(

Graduated in 03 and honestly it flew by. Of course I wasn't bullied, mostly ignored and sat alone at lunch and any freetime so it wasn't as if things were good. I actually was dreading it ending my senior year just because I knew it was all downhill from there. I had my first oneitis and despite jestermaxxing I assumed if I didn't ascend I was doomed to be alone. Obviously it did not happen and here I am.

That is interesting, I assume you didn't have any computers or anything to pass the time like most of the youngcels here do. I guess it is quite a bit faster when you can postmaxx or play games etc.

srs, cant you postmaxx or go on your computer?
No I can't I always have to be focused it's really hard I'm brutally IQ mogged

Graduated in 03 and honestly it flew by. Of course I wasn't bullied, mostly ignored and sat alone at lunch and any freetime so it wasn't as if things were good. I actually was dreading it ending my senior year just because I knew it was all downhill from there. I had my first oneitis and despite jestermaxxing I assumed if I didn't ascend I was doomed to be alone. Obviously it did not happen and here I am.
Sad shit man, I was born in 03 JFL. So I guess you're a wizard, you have my respect oldcel.
No I can't I always have to be focused it's really hard I'm brutally IQ mogged
Are you trying to go to uni, I usually study at home, teachers dont really teach me anything

lol, school calls my parents if I'm absent, and police will go looking for me. Fuck, you are indeed lucky, are you an americancel.
Australian. You could even get your attendance marked for class, then just leave and go do whatever for an hour. Teacher probably wont notice or care

it wasn't that long ago ngl, it's been 3 years since i finished hs. i mostly passed time with a few other incel-tier guys during and between classes.

Are you trying to go to uni, I usually study at home, teachers dont really teach me anything

I'm planning to get a higher apprenticeship instead but It's not like I can study at home since I got so much homework I usually can barely stand after I get back from school.

It felt long and drawn out, to the point that I got sick of it and decided to drop out during my senior year.

My school time went to fast I don't even realize i'm not in school anymore

It was quick tbh

It seemed like slow as hell but fortunately my last two years I got into a new program that got me off campus a lot which really helped.

I hate school ngl

fucking eternity

No friends, alone all the time, I usually coped by daydreaming all day, so the time didn't go that slowly. There were a few bullying incidents but it was nothing compared to what I got at home so it wasn't so bad.

Because I was daydreaming all the time I barely have any memories