Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How long could you survive living in an apartment with 3 smelly pajeetas?

ShiiOfTheSPLC

ShiiOfTheSPLC

Wake up in the morning feeling like P. Diddy
★★★★★
>So I've moved into a female shared apartment. Despite coming from Finland, I don't know how did I managed fall upon 3 indian women as a flatmates.
Let me tell you, everything is different from the pictures that I have seen. The moment I opened the entrance door, the smell just hit right in my face, it was so strong that I couldn't breathe, don't know what it is but it is quite bad. I've greeted everyone and wow... it was such an unpleasant vibe, just said "hi" and didn't look pleasant at all. So for the price the I pay for the room 680€, I thought it is not worth it.
>Time goes by and all I see was everyone being so lazy and dirty. They done using the kitchen or eating, just left the dirty plates and stuffs everywhere. Refused to buy toiler-kitchen papers. Expect someone else to throw out the trash and of course no one did, so I was always the one who does it( they never seperated the trash either, everything in one bin when there's 4 different ones for different waste) I'm not even a clean freak but seeing them this way, I guess they made me one now.
>Also, I had to be the one who fixed the pipe because it was so clogged that I couldn't shower since the floor is so full of water coming above my ankles. To find 2 hands full of hair and nasty stuffs. It was nasty as shite.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Finland/comments/1em3ig0/i_need_to_get_it_out_of_my_chest_nightmare/

Last edited:
I don't really care about the smell despite not being a curry, but I hate messy normie behavior. Living with someone else would be tough because even if I lived in a dorm with 3 foids, no matter which race, any of them wouldn't have sex with me but they would bring some chad or normie there to make me burst in rage and then become homeless.

Why are curries in Finland?

@wereq @Chudpreet @anandkonda Explain to me scientifically why you guys smell so bad.

Indian women must be the only race of women who are as subhuman in their behaviour as the men lol.

They would be the most reviled and hated race of women if the sheeboons weren't giving them such tough competition

Is OP male or female?
Why are curries in Finland?
Curries are everywhere. Curries are jews greatest allies and tools to destabilize countries
@wereq @Chudpreet @anandkonda Explain to me scientifically why you guys smell so bad.
Curries are hairier and sweat more first of all, spice in diet make us smelly. And also curries one of the laziest countries in general, they are used to mediocrity and don't like to put effort into "unessential" thing like hygiene and manners.

Last edited: