Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory How long can an incel have oneitis before developing cuck fetish?

• Instantaneous

Votes: 20 76.9%
  • 1 day

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • 7 days

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • 14 days

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 30 days

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • 60 days

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 90 days

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters
ShiiOfTheSPLC

ShiiOfTheSPLC

KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM
★★★★★
How long can an incel have a oneitis before the natural development of cuck fetish begins?

Long enough until he sees her with another guy. One month imo.

I would say just about immediately, since if one were to truly be versed in the bitter truth of the blackpill they would realize their supposed "oneitis" has already gone out with about 5 separate Chads before they even laid their eyes on her... :feelswhat:

I wouldn't be too surprised when their delusional coping leads them to believe and even contemplate actively participating in such degeneracy. :feelsclown:

Truecels like me can never have a oneitis due to the simple fact of having no one around him

You're immediately a cuck for having a muh oneitis in the first place imo

Having onitis is fakecel cuck simp shit. Keep that garbage on cuckddit. Fakecel if you don't hate females, this sin't the site for foid worship.

Only if they're bluepilled, if they're blackpilled they might get rid of their oneitis obsession.

It depends. Generally it's instantaneous