Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious HOW LONG can a 92 year old man go on WITHOUT EATING?

Maxilla

Maxilla

Officer
It's over for grandadcels :'(! My grandfather has been hospitalized on the 15th of November and is still currently there. It's not looking good for him, he hasn't eaten ANYTHING for three whole days. He can barely swallow - I don't know how they are keeping him hydrated, tbh. I'm prepared and have accepted that he won't be with us anymore by Christmas, but this uncertainty of WHEN he's off to a better place is giving me a freaking RASH and had to take 2.5mg of lorazepam to keep me from sperging out. This may sound cold, but I want it to be over with! I've cried all day over him but the man can't even talk or swallow any longer, his body is depleted of all energy. Sad times, this is a Christmas I won't soon forget

Last edited:
I'm sorry bro.
But sometimes it's better to let someone go...

I mean, he's 92 bro. Ninety-freaking two. This is likely how his life will end, and while I'm sure you will miss him, he lived far longer than most people ever will. Be grateful for the time you had with him and let him die.

No idea but he's 92 he lived a lot tbh

If I was 92 I would gladly die

My condolences, it's never easy to watch a relative you love die. Just know it's probably his time, and try to honour the long life he's lived and remember the time you've spent together.

I mean, he's 92 bro. Ninety-freaking two. This is likely how his life will end, and while I'm sure you will miss him, he lived far longer than most people ever will. Be grateful for the time you had with him and let him die.
Thank you. I just wish he could go NOW, not knowing when it will happen is MADDENING. My mom and her sister are spending the night in his hospital room and I have my mobile phone lying next to me so I'll be notified as soon as he's gone Lucky for him he has/had Alzheimer's so he doesn't know just how much of a failure his only grandson has become :feelsrope:.

Last edited:
Thank you. I just wish he could go NOW, not knowing when it will happen is MADDENING. My mom and her sister are spening the night in his hospital room and I have my mobile phone lying next to me so I'll be notified as soon as he's gone Lucky for him he has/had Alzheimer's so he doesn't know just how much of a failure his only grandson has become :feelsrope:.

I know how you feel, both my grandfathers are dead and neither of them "died clean." The last one to die was 88 with kidney failure and he refused to do dialysis (basically choosing death like a badass) so he just LDAR with painmeds until he drifted into a coma as his blood became more and more toxic. Hospice thought he would die in a week or two, it took almost four weeks for him to finally die.

My condolences, it's never easy to watch a relative you love die. Just know it's probably his time, and try to honour the long life he's lived and remember the time you've spent together.
Thank you Merlinus. Being able to talk to you guys on here about this does help a little

Last edited:
It's over for grandadcels :'(! My grandfather has been hospitalized on the 15th of November and is still currently there. It's not looking good for him, he hasn't eaten ANYTHING for three whole days. He can barely swallow - I don't know how they are keeping him hydrated, tbh. I'm prepared and have accepted that he won't be with us anymore by Christmas, but this uncertainty of WHEN he's off to a better place is giving me a freaking RASH and had to take 2.5mg of lorazepam to keep me from sperging out. This may sound cold, but I want it to be over with! I've cried all day over him but the man can't even talk or swallow any longer, his body is depleted of all energy. Sad times, this is a Christmas I won't soon forget
Sad shit man. I have heard that when you're not eating your body will repair cells better. Some guy's grandmother was surely gonna die within a day or so so they stopped feeding her but she survived for like weeks because of that or something.

fewfsfdsf
I know how you feel, both my grandfathers are dead and neither of them "died clean." The last one to die was 88 with kidney failure and he refused to do dialysis (basically choosing death like a badass) so he just LDAR with painmeds until he drifted into a coma as his blood became more and more toxic. Hospice thought he would die in a week or two, it took almost four weeks for him to finally die.
I'm sorry about that, man. Death comes for us all, but seldom does it come in a dignified way

Depends on his body fat and fluid intake tbh...

Maybe he's performing prayopavesa, the most badass suicide method...

Sad shit man. I have heard that when you're not eating your body will repair cells better. Some guy's grandmother was surely gonna die within a day or so so they stopped feeding her but she survived for like weeks because of that or something.
Huh, that's interesting. But at that point it's already over anyway, postponement of execution. Same with my grandfather, he's just waiting for death now ... so sad

Depends on his body fat and fluid intake tbh...

Maybe he's performing prayopavesa, the most badass suicide method...
He only weighs 101lbs anymore and barely drinks anything, partially due to his difficulty swallowing. He even told my mom he's had enough, literally telling her it's over. I hope this will all end soon tbh

He only weighs 101lbs anymore and barely drinks anything, partially due to his difficulty swallowing. He even told my mom he's had enough, literally telling her it's over. I hope this will all end soon tbh
Yeah, sounds like he's prayopavesamaxxing. I would smuggle in some weed, wine, and tobacco for him if I were you. If his dick still works, find a whore that will give him one last coom.

My condolences btw...

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back