Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How lonely is your life in general?

How lonely is your life in general?

• Total voters
Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
I think I've made similar threads to this before, but still. I think it's still worth asking.

So yeah, definitely not just regarding romantic or sexual attachments with women but just overall.

A bit I guess I'm lucky I have family.

i live alone with no family and ofc no girlfriend. i pretty much have some social interactions with co workers but that's it.
maybe i chat a little bit with people i know at the work place but it's just work related and a professional convos only. i am pretty lonely

I have family and friends. Life isn't so bad, I guess. Just no girlfriend but that isn't a real problem. Live life with purpose.

Very. Few friends and few family. No real connections. Nobody reaches out to me or wants to do anything. I can literally feel it killing me.

I’m literally rotting of loneliness

very, i only leave my house to buy food

According to this poll, the based users aren't very lonely. Makes sense, because normies like hanging out with them.

companionship is a myth. no one but yourself can bring you company.

very, i only leave my house to buy food

Yeah I'm like this too.

I like the peace and quiet to some degree but... hm. I miss the option of quality company at any time, which is something I had when I was younger.

Im a loner loser bum

Apart from my immediate family and job recruiters I speak to basically no one.

i'm extremely lonely. i have no friends at all and its crazy how women totally avoid, dismiss, and reject me. I'm like almost totally invisible.

at times it kills me. at my lowest I'll either get very very drunk or I'll go to the arcade just to be near people.

but most of the time it doesn't get there and I either rot on my bed and go on here to shitpost, or eat something.

A bit, I have my family, which makes it easier I'm always never lonely

I'm essentially Takumi Nishijo from CHAOS;HEAD if he didn't have any friends.

i'm extremely lonely. i have no friends at all and its crazy how women totally avoid, dismiss, and reject me. I'm like almost totally invisible.

at times it kills me. at my lowest I'll either get very very drunk or I'll go to the arcade just to be near people.

but most of the time it doesn't get there and I either rot on my bed and go on here to shitpost, or eat something.

Oh you have an arcade near you?

Lucky! hehe :)

Lately when I see how stupid the general public are, I kind of embrace the loneliness. Better lonely than surrounded by a bunch of propagandized fucktards.

Very. It's just me and my parents and that's it

I feel like my social life has steadily declined since my late teens.

I have some health problems now too, which makes it significantly more difficult.

Rebuilding or in any way recreating my social life at that level from my past seems almost impossible but I can't work out if that's due to society or if I'm doing something wrong.

I think it's maybe a bit of both.

Also I'm an extrovert so my social needs are quite high. It's hard to convince myself to try unless I know the results are going to be REALLY good.

I feel like my social life has steadily declined since my late teens.

I have some health problems now too, which makes it significantly more difficult.

Rebuilding or in any way recreating my social life at that level from my past seems almost impossible but I can't work out if that's due to society or if I'm doing something wrong.

I think it's maybe a bit of both.

Also I'm an extrovert so my social needs are quite high. It's hard to convince myself to try unless I know the results are going to be REALLY good.

View: https://youtu.be/qSIj17xbAyk?t=54

So lonely that i imagine myself be a slave plantation owner and enslave normies

I think I've made similar threads to this before, but still. I think it's still worth asking.

So yeah, definitely not just regarding romantic or sexual attachments with women but just overall.
I come back home and sit before my pc all the day. Most of the year I spend it like that.

I don't know what I would do without my ThinkPad.

It's odd isn't it how it's not just women who avoid men.

I guess people don't see us as sweet and approachable like they do with women. People find guys intimidating.

Also women are very soft with each other overall I think. "The sisterhood", lol

So you end up with women, children and old people being scared and other guys being cold.

I do notice that young people tend to be a lot friendlier than older people.

From about 18-23 people tend to be a lot nicer.

I live with my family so not at all. Still want a gf though (obviously)

I live with my family so not at all. Still want a gf though (obviously)

If I were you I'd make sure you have things lined up :o

When I was younger I lived with family and it was nice but... it doesn't last forever.

In my 20s I mostly lived with students which was fine but once I hit 30 I figured I was too old for that.

If I'd known what non-students were like (generally speaking) I'd have stayed where I was O.O

Have what lined up?

Just like... some kind of nice place to live and nice social life. As like, very few people can live with family for their whole lives, other than of course if they have a family with a woman.

I have my parents and grandparents, not much else. My siblings and I aren't really close

I do see my cousins from time to time (only for a family function) but I'm not the one they like to be around for obvious reasons. I think they just invite me to things out of pity or because of my parents, since they were close growing up

But other than that I leave the house only for groceries, work and drive cope

According to this poll, the based users aren't very lonely. Makes sense, because normies like hanging out with them.
They aren't based and at most likely normies

It's odd isn't it how it's not just women who avoid men.

I guess people don't see us as sweet and approachable like they do with women. People find guys intimidating.

Also women are very soft with each other overall I think. "The sisterhood", lol

So you end up with women, children and old people being scared and other guys being cold.

I do notice that young people tend to be a lot friendlier than older people.

From about 18-23 people tend to be a lot nicer.
I have nothing except of the atmosphere to talk too.