Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity how loneliness affects the mind and body

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8A7JodFx4s

"research has shown that loneliness can be more damaging than obesity or smoking, increasing our likelihood of an early death by around 26%.

i labelled this toxic femininity because it's obvious what causes this loneliness. foid hypergamy. it's no wonder why women on average live 6-8 years longer than men. foids dont have to deal with crippling loneliness because they are treated well by people around them, and can easily find validation and relationships with men because men dont have ridiculous standards for women. the reverse is not true.

all i want is to live a long and fulfilling life. i am going to die sooner because female hypergamy runs rampant in our society. not just me, but most other males too, and when we complain about it we are "entitled to sex" or have a "bad personality". male lives matter. end gynocentrism.

but society still won’t ever care

I’m just glad they didn’t have some foid representing loneliness tbh.

I hate women.

Friends are overatted tbh. Since 99.9% of humans are terrible selfish pieces of trash they either end up betraying you, or using you.

Even i, a Genetically Modified Gorilla, have had human friends. And every single one of them started out great and ended the same.

4c543e9f239ca918b1c5642382e6d085

I’m just glad they didn’t have some foid representing loneliness tbh.
Also this. JFL at all the normies saying they're lonely in the comment section. As if any of them understands what true loneliness is.

Imagine being the only one in your species to have self awareness.

Last edited:
So I'm slowly being killed by female hypergamy :feelsseriously:

Society: free health care for everyone!! No, not you sub 8 men
full

you aren't entitled to friends or women, incel

Women caused this. I hope you lurking foids are happy with what you have done

IT won't touch this

It is called rotting for a reason then.