Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How likely is it that karma exists?

M

malakai

Banned
-
No trolling or any bullshit.

I mean could we have been so horrible to deserve our fate?
Who knows

Yeah we shouldn't have been such misogynists.

As likely as any truecel getting a girlfriend

same as god existing

well I saw 2 of my bullies one time when I was 20 with their gfs ( they used to attack me everyday during education).

So no , karma doesn't exist. Narcissists and degenerates win while we rot.

God or karma it's the same, they don't exist, if they exist, they're not interfering to prevent or punish evil happening and instead REWARDS them and what is that? being an asshole

Last edited:
Probably exists in reverse.
It rewards evil and punishes good.

Bullshit invented to control people's actions to make things better for elite.

Unlikely since life violates karma every fucking day.

If your parents were retarded, irresponsible etc and had you as a child, which they neglected and mistreated, you are basically suffering for their decisions. In a way, you pay for their foolishness, even though you didn't do jack.

You could say there is karma but in a different way, more about your actions and how they affect others. Now, if you take reincarnation into the discussion, too, you could say, by doing good and helping others, you help yourself; but personally, I don't believe that anymore.

Last edited:
karma is a load of bullshit unless you mean the afterlife.

In a way it kind of exists but not how people see it and it ain't as effective as people make it out to be. It's more like if you're an ass to people they will be jearks to you but if you're nice to you they will be nice to you.

In a way it kind of exists but not how people see it and it ain't as effective as people make it out to be. It's more like if you're an ass to people they will be jearks to you but if you're nice to you they will be nice to you.
More like if you're good looking, then they will be nice to you.

More like if you're good looking, then they will be nice to you.
That's true. Lookism is a huge problem but average looking people and ugly people might realise this so they can go out of their way if you're nice to them.