Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How legit is that?

Newbie17

Newbie17

Mikel Arteta irl; Relative of Fyodor Dostoevsky
-
How legit is going Avicii? How do people find courage to do it?

hero.jpg

What do you mean?

Why do so many of these celebrity faggots commit suicide?

He commited suicide because he had the frame of a 12 year old girl.
tenor.gif

Don't forget the baldpill.

But ngl, I was sad when he roped.

He commited suicide because he had the frame of a 12 year old girl.
He was absolutely careermaxxed and even had a gf and a kid.
He was able to afford and buy EVERYTHING. It makes no sense for me.

If this guy that had everything was depressed, how are we not gonna be depressed?

I’m dumbfounded that he took the suicidepill after careermaxxing and statusmaxxing

Mogs me from Moscow to Malawi

He was depressed because he realized that if he didnt become as big as he was he would've never met the people he did or experiences he had. When he was releasing his first songs on a forum no one really gave him the time of day or gave any feedback on the song; that is until he had his first hit, then everyone started to pay attention.

Rest in piss faggot

What a fucking retard tbh. Chadlite moneymaxxed and statusmaxxed and he ropes :feelstastyman:

I used to like his music but not so much anymore ngl

He was depressed because he realized that if he didnt become as big as he was he would've never met the people he did or experiences he had. When he was releasing his first songs on a forum no one really gave him the time of day or gave any feedback on the song; that is until he had his first hit, then everyone started to pay attention.
Yes tbh, he was nobody until Levels pretty much.
I used to like his music but not so much anymore ngl
Is that so because he died?

I had no idea who this fuckface was before his sui. Even after his sui I had no idea who the fucker was. Even now I can’t name any of his hits. I’m sure I’ve heard them though sometime, somewhere.

Turns out he was a big deal, I guess. Why was he more popular dead than alive though,