Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope How legit is skateboardmaxxing?

• Thread starter Deleted member 17235
  • Start date
Deleted member 17235

Deleted member 17235

deutscher mischling
-
Have you heard about the last mile problem in public transportation?

The last mile problem is the challenge of moving people between transportation hubs and their final destinations, like the walk from the nearest bus or train station to your place of work. When this distance creeps over a quarter mile (400m), our willingness to utilise public transport dwindles. Your commute is not just the train journey, it is the train journey plus the walking distance each side. And the last mile problem extends beyond just your commute to work. It’s going to grab some lunch, stopping by a friends house, making that quick journey to grab bread and milk. It emcompasses every aspect of how we move around in our daily lives.

I am thinking on buying a penny board to solve this (I think this is the best option for transportation because it is light and small)

F4AB2E18 30EF 4C42 9A61 A7C9AC3EF023

I think I have lost chances with some girls because admittedly, my personality is pretty boring (compared to those faggots on tik tok), I refuse to simp females, put tattoos on my body or watch soyboy media like capeshit or rap, do you think this will be enough to offset my boring personality? I don’t intend on doing tricks besides those that help me to traverse obstacles

Is skateboarding still popular? In early 2000s it was extremely popular and many chadlets (5'6 chadlite and better face) got girls skating.

Is skateboarding still popular? In early 2000s it was extremely popular and many chadlets (5'6 chadlite and better face) got girls skating.
Yes, it's on the rise again
Mostly because zoomers don't have anything original and are gay as fuck

I think it should give you some status, for example even though rock is not longer popular, if you are known for being a guitarist you get a small charisma boost (It is certainly better than being just another random gaymer lmao), I don’t have idea what’s trendy anymore but I don’t think you have to be an influencer to be considered fun enough to be date-able

I could never skateboard because I am physically inadequate. A trucel trait.

The last mile problem is the challenge of moving people between transportation hubs and their final destinations, like the walk from the nearest bus or train station to your place of work. When this distance creeps over a quarter mile (400m), our willingness to utilise public transport dwindles. Your commute is not just the train journey, it is the train journey plus the walking distance each side. And the last mile problem extends beyond just your commute to work. It’s going to grab some lunch, stopping by a friends house, making that quick journey to grab bread and milk. It emcompasses every aspect of how we move around in our daily lives.

I am thinking on buying a penny board to solve this (I think this is the best option for transportation because it is light and small)

View attachment 548680

I think I have lost chances with some girls because admittedly, my personality is pretty boring (compared to those faggots on tik tok), I refuse to simp females, put tattoos on my body or watch soyboy media like capeshit or rap, do you think this will be enough to offset my boring personality? I don’t intend on doing tricks besides those that help me to traverse obstacles
Is a bit late to Skateboardmaxx. 10 years late. Better to motorbikemaxx.

View attachment 548680

no :incel:

Is a bit late to Skateboardmaxx. 10 years late. Better to motorbikemaxx.
In my third world shithole motorbikes are asociated with poorfags because not everybody can afford the expenses of having a car, literally every janitor/construction worker has one, they are not cool at all unless it’s some giga expensive one

5C4E2EC8 B476 42F0 88DF FD6475891425

skateboardmaxxing is the real deal these days imo, speaking as a zoomercel
Can give a huge halo

You have to be a Teencel whose one of the best Skaters at the park or actually out here filming parts for social media to get any attention from it. Otherwise it's a Sausagefest hobby. Really fun though. My time Skateboarding was some of the happiest in my life.

Always wanted to learn

Legit in the 90's especially if Chad

I used to rollerblade/skate back in the day with the few friends I had, it was pretty fun. Then autism destroyed me and I started rotting in my room.

Last edited:
I enjoy skateboarding

no matter what hobby you do you'll always be on the bottom of the social hierarchy and foids will seek skateboarders that are more attractive

In my third world shithole motorbikes are asociated with poorfags because not everybody can afford the expenses of having a car, literally every janitor/construction worker has one, they are not cool at all unless it’s some giga expensive one

View attachment 548710
You should combine it with thugmaxx.

You should combine it with thugmaxx
I am not gonna fundamentally change my personality just to appease some hole, I am a genki-bookworm type of guy, like those teachers that love teaching , I hate thugmaxxing and thugmaxxers with passion :feelsseriously:

I am not gonna fundamentally change my personality just to appease some hole, I am a genki-bookworm type of guy, like those teachers that love teaching , I hate thugmaxxing and thugmaxxers with passion :feelsseriously:
That makes you a volcel

NEETdom solves the last mile problem.

Hey! Go and hit that cumskin boy with a rifle with your skateboard!

I dare you...

View attachment 548680

Man I really love skateboarding. But I don't know how to skate:lul::lul:

Iused to play Tony Hawk project 8 all the time. But I never actually went out to learn it:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Now it's too late though

If you were like 16 and it was still the 1990's/2000's.

Over.