Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How large is the incel community and are we able to make political change?

truevest

truevest

Recruit
★★★
Wondering if there are any stats on just how many incels there are, also just disaffected men in general. Are we any closer to having enough political force to start pushing back on women's rights?

Members - 27,078

On this forum, incel who identify as Incels, Incels in denail, man who had sex but are no Incels due to hoeflation. Be spesific.

How much? 40% of the population more or less. Trucels? 5-10%.

No real political change. Only normies can push it and normies are retarded.

How large is the incel community​

-Less than 1% people in the world of 8 billion+ are Blackpilled on Female sexuality like us

are we able to make political change?​

-Never.The elites hate us

No we aren't able to make political change sadly, most cels just want to disassociate from society instead of reforming it

We make up to less than 1% world wide

By a community I mean people who accept and call themselves incels. But if you ask me how many incels are there out there, by definition, half of the males until 25 are incels

How large is the incel community​

-Less than 1% people in the world of 8 billion+ are Blackpilled on Female sexuality like us

are we able to make political change?​

-Never.The elites hate us
Indirect effect can be done
Normies hate Blackpillers like us
but Blackpill is jut fact
they can't escape from it

Incels who self identify as incels are a tiny fraction of the population. Sexless and virgin males are a huge fraction of the population. 2/3rds of men 18-30 are single and 1/3rd are virgins. Most men are at yhe very least nearcel.

They are all coping in denial though.

The entire manosphere has to unite if they want to do something against the feminist-gynecocracy system

They are not going to achieve anything by locking themselves in their own echo-chambers and criticizing those who should be their allies.

Now go tell this to the mgtow boomers

we're the bottom of the barrel, and the least sympathetic members of society due to our appearances and gender, so us affecting any sort of change anytime soon is pretty much impossible. Of course, this sort of thread is typical of a GrAY, so I shouldn't really be surprised.

i don't we would even be able to change the color of a stop sign if we all banded together