Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over How it's like to have sex with female?

ForlornOne

ForlornOne

Polandcel, 27yo
★★★★
Of course not with hookers, for money, just like normalfags for free

wrong place to ask bro

Who do you expect to give an answer to that?

How the fuck would we know

Nice fakecel bait

Really? You're going to misquote me? :feelsseriously::feelsseriously:
lol don't take it so seriously, but your statement implied you have at least touched a women in a non-romantic way before.

This is the place to ask

No you're not.
FACE>EVERYTHING height means nothing, today I feel rage, saw alive girls in college and I realise that i will never touch women in my life, running out of copes, i cant do this shit anymore

If I get sex, I'll let you know.

You are asking a incel forum full of virgins, sweety try reddit. :p

fakecel if you answer

height means nothing
KHUWtWZ.jpg

We will never know fellow subhuman

It's obvious to be better taller than shorter but only men can see it, i mean they are more afraid of you especially if u re gymcell, u are big and can KO them with one hit, but woman dont care, they want only modeltier face and money

I fucked a woman in a dream and I'm highly certain we are biologically programmed to know what it feels like because in a dream it felt very realistic. PS, it's overrated.

FACE>EVERYTHING height means nothing, today I feel rage, saw alive girls in college and I realise that i will never touch women in my life, running out of copes, i cant do this shit anymore
Kys.

I know that my words are too spicy for manlets but for my if I were 5'2 or 6'6 would change nothing, I have 0 interactions with girls, height doesnt help at all period

height means nothing
Peanut IQ, height is still a factor, though face>height, so you have to be one ugly deformed monster to not have a height Halo from 6'6

6'6 just ogre max bro.

Peanut IQ, height is still a factor, though face>height, so you have to be one ugly deformed monster to not have a height Halo from 6'6
maybe I eaggerated this a bit but srsly except I got better range in boxing due to longer arms and after 2 years of gymcelling a liitle bit ogremaxx there is no visible advantage with girls correlated with height, otherwise I would be fucking some Stacy than sitting here with you guys, think a little bit

Last edited:
6'6 just ogre max bro.
IM tryin but long bones means its harder to be visible muscular, 110kg should be perfect weight for that height to Klitschko maxx but it require 5years of hard training minimum

Of course not with hookers, for money, just like normalfags for free

Sex is not "free", it never has been and it never will be

Its semantics to seperating paying for a date to get laid and paying for sex, one method is direct, the other is indirect, but at the end of the day you are paying for sex, and everyone in society is quite aware of that, why do you think clubs have free entry for women but not men, because as a society we are aware that it is customary for males to buy women shit in order to get laid, it is expected for men to show up to buy women drinks for the chance to get laid, its all prostitution, dating is just indirect prostitution.

Sex is not "free", it never has been and it never will be

Its semantics to seperating paying for a date to get laid and paying for sex, one method is direct, the other is indirect, but at the end of the day you are paying for sex, and everyone in society is quite aware of that, why do you think clubs have free entry for women but not men, because as a society we are aware that it is customary for males to buy women shit in order to get laid, it is expected for men to show up to buy women drinks for the chance to get laid, its all prostitution, dating is just indirect prostitution.
I am aware as Im reading blackpill everyday, but I know how its like to feel when u dont have to pay directly and other human wants to share theirself with you
ask r9k instead

every tallfag just has to advertise that they're tall
No, I want to show u can be tall and still rotting in your room without anybody

I am aware as Im reading blackpill everyday, but I know how its like to feel when u dont have to pay directly and other human wants to share theirself with you

What difference does that make if you aren't an egoist, either way you are in the wrong place to be asking this and to top it off you said height doesn't matter, so at this point I can only assume you are troll

Bruh... 6'6....Just go outside and height mog everyone to oblivion bro. If I was 6'6 I would be intimidate maxxing all the normfags. Wtf are you doing here boyo?

What difference does that make if you aren't an egoist, either way you are in the wrong place to be asking this and to top it off you said height doesn't matter, so at this point I can only assume you are troll
I am very frustrated with my shit life, no bro, trust me, I am not trolling, just want to have gf or have sex for free, want that feeling that somebody wants me, whole my life I was unwanted piece of shit
Bruh... 6'6....Just go outside and height mog everyone to oblivion bro. If I was 6'6 I would be intimidate maxxing all the normfags. Wtf are you doing here boyo?
Rotting, LDARing, I am saving for HQ computer for gaming to coping beyond realms :dab:

Only chad is allowed to answer that

if I were 5'2 or 6'6 would change nothing
Hitting dangerous levels here m8, can you give me your height and fuck off?
I second this.

There is a HUGE difference in those two heights, at 6´6 girls will see you as a masculine man and at that height you have a legit natural alpha trade over other males and you will also pass the height requirement to exist for girls. At 5´2 you will literally be seen as a kid or a girl in female´s eyes and don´t even think of using dating apps because you won´t even pass the height requirements to be considered.