Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How it was in the past?

Wastrel

Wastrel

Banned
-
How men found women for serious relationships and create family in the other times?
For example in the medieval period, in the renaissance period, in the wild west period.
How it was in the Europe in the 1890-1910's?

The fuck of question is that?
What the heck do you think we are, time travelers???

in past women needed men for resources and were willing to have sex in a relationship for it and be loyal
Why women in past can't find job and be independent as in the current days?
I think they can pay rent in apartment and do some job, for example clean rooms or cook in the caffee.

How men found women for serious relationships and create family in the other times?
For example in the medieval period, in the renaissance period, in the wild west period.
If you are looking for scenery of life in the 1890 to 1910s there's now colorized videos of those times on youtube.

It was like this: be a decent guy with a job, find an attainable foid you like to marry, talk to her father about it, marry and stay married till you die. You get authority over her and the right of punishing her if she disrespects you. If she cucks or leaves you for no good reason, she faces severe consequences from society and the law.

This is what worked for all minimally civilized societies for millenia.

It was like this: be a decent guy with a job, find an attainable foid you like to marry, talk to her father about it, marry and stay married till you die. You get authority over her and the right of punishing her if she disrespects you. If she cucks or leaves you for no good reason, she faces severe consequences from society and the law.

This is what worked for all minimally civilized societies for millenia.
But why did they (men) need to talk to the girl's father?

But why did they (men) need to talk to the girl's father?
Because people in the past knew better than to let foids take crucial life decisions all by themselves.

Because people in the past knew better than to let foids take crucial life decisions all by themselves.
How did it happen that women got rights? I've heard about the sexual revolution, liberalization. But who is behind this? Why was this done?

How did it happen that women got rights? I've heard about the sexual revolution, liberalization. But who is behind this? Why was this done?
Long story, I have to sleep. I'll check later ITT.

In the Islamic world: during the 7th century.
In the western world: during the 20th century.

The fuck of question is that?
What the heck do you think we are, time travelers???
STFU clocksucker!
Renaissance sucked. Too stinky.
Wild west had good who'res and mail order brides.
Europe 1890-1919's? Jb orphan girls... need i say more? ;;

The farther back you go, the better it gets