Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel How it looks to argue with women

• Thread starter Deleted member 24272
  • Start date
This is the only way to remind women they are inferior

112aaa1acbefcdcb986005a3596b6d43

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
also you cannot argue with foids, they project ,deflect and stawman everything you say. They always flip shit back and turn it against you

>arguing with women
>implying I would ever take seriously the words that come out of a woman's mouth

I just fucking came when that foid got knocked the fuck out. Aaahhhhw fuck yeah, pure lifefuel.

should have beat the shit out of her.

See how quickly they ran after the punch?

This is the only way to remind women they are inferior
I don't understand how normies work.
They accept that if you hurt or provoke a wild animal for example, which can be stronger, faster and larger than you, than it is your own fault that you get attacked or killed.
But they do not understand this logic also applies to women

Watching that one woman square up and then immediately get knocked the fuck out was great lol. What is it with women these days anyway? Their egos are through the fucking roof for absolutely no reason. Is it because male attention is everywhere and they’re treated like literal gods for just existing? Like what did she think was gonna happen? Did she think the dude just wasn’t going to hit her and let a bunch of girls beat him up in front of his family?

Last edited:
I don't understand how normies work.
They accept that if you hurt or provoke a wild animal for example, which can be stronger, faster and larger than you, than it is your own fault that you get attacked or killed.
But they do not understand this logic also applies to women
Women are exempt from any consequences. Rules and laws do not apply to them. You'd think that women wouldn't attac men since they know they are physically inferior. But apparently the female brain hasn't evolved that far yet.

That guys just lucky there weren't any simps around.

Simps literally give their lives to defend a females honor

"and one gets creamed"

females are so delusional

You'd think that women wouldn't attac men since they know they are physically inferior. But apparently the female brain hasn't evolved that far yet.

That guys just lucky there weren't any simps around.

Simps literally give their lives to defend a females honor