Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel How IT Helps Recruit Incels

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
Here's an autistic male who was afraid of becoming a toxic inkel begging for advice from IT, this is the first post he made
Screen Shot 2019 09 23 at 41629 PM

Screen Shot 2019 09 23 at 41650 PM

Note the kind of responses they give

Screen Shot 2019 09 23 at 41700 PM

Screen Shot 2019 09 23 at 41732 PM

Here's his last post on braincels where he accepts it's over for him

Screen Shot 2019 09 23 at 41812 PM

Last edited:
IT is so strangely low IQ even compared to the rest of Reddit

lol at you if you dont think that IT is actually run by Blackpilled Incels that give us coverage and act so retarded with the bluepill that people convert over to our forums

lol at you if you dont think that IT is actually run by Blackpilled Incels that give us coverage and act so retarded with the bluepill that people convert over to our forums
cliched conspiracycel

I'm starting to think about this too. They're good for archiving incel material when these sites inevitably perish.

I remember some neo-nazis talking about a plan to larp as anti-nazis who want to monitor the internet and store all the "evil nazi content" so that government would give them funds to archive all the shit they write lol.

I guess we already have IncelTears to do that for incels.

I dont think he is fully blackpilled yet. He is still a woman worshiping cuck and didnt mention anything about hypergamy. When he stops his praising, he should be allowed here imo.

I dont think he is fully blackpilled yet. He is still a woman worshiping cuck and didnt mention anything about hypergamy. When he stops his praising, he should be allowed here imo.
Yes this is true. Also he blames himself for being autistic and socially unsuccessful rather than the people who look down on and persecute him for his genetics. He hasn't been on for more than a year so he probably roped.

Yes this is true. Also he blames himself for being autistic and socially unsuccessful rather than the people who look down on and persecute him for his genetics. He hasn't been on for more than a year so he probably roped.
Oh yeah I just noticed that. Post from 1 year ago

I would've never known about inceldom if it wasn't for IT.

I thought I was alone, I thought I was delusional and had mental problems because of how I felt about my loneliness and lack of female intimacy.

Read every word

Just work on your social skills and talk to people and you can become NT! :forcedsmile: JFL at these idiots, they have no idea what it’s like to be autistic and how over it is for most of us. Something like 76% of autistic men die without ever having a relationship.
Read every word
Nice.

Daily CuckTears appreciation thread

Somehow, they manage to post some of the most soul crushing black pills and expect incels who visit their sub not to get black pilled.

IT is so infected with normalfags regurgitating the same jokes, "proof", and "advice" again and again that even someone who doesn't like the toxic toxic inswells will agree IT is braindead. Just watch as they freak out over the next >daughter repost and the next unfunny /r9k/ greentext.

Incel Tears is our greatest advertisers and converters of blupilled normies into blackpillers.

This autist, Rugbug23, is became an avid poster on Braincels. Would not be surprised to find him here.

I wish reincarnation as an autist upon all the normies that shit on autistic men.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back