Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL How it feels to read an inspirational story about how they got back up from rock bottom...

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
and then they mention how they had support from gf, friends, family, etc.

Walter white

C'mon, I only want to hear inspirational stories from people who had nobody and nothing.

somewhat unrelated but this describes a problem I have with a lot of manga/anime. the premise is that mc is a loser with no friends hated by everyone and then... mc has friends and even female friends

Only roping/ER stories from truecels ngl

somewhat unrelated but this describes a problem I have with a lot of manga/anime. the premise is that mc is a loser with no friends hated by everyone and then... mc has friends and even female friends
lmao the reason why I don't consume modern media is that how they glorify normie traits and how they anathematize incel characteristics.
Insofar, how many stories have depicted incels as heroes instead of being your cliche villain who must be stopped by normoloid MC & npcs friends?

lmao the reason why I don't consume modern media is that how they glorify normie traits and how they anathematize incel characteristics.
Insofar, how many stories have depicted incels as heroes instead of being your cliche villain who must be stopped by normoloid MC & npcs friends?
zero.

Not really, the closest thing mainstream media will get is Tohru Adachi from Persona 4.
There is basically a point where you have the choice to side with him in his ERs and befriend him, thus exploring kind of the blackpill scene in a not so typical manner.
But as far as the game goes, he is still the villain and basically you have to go back with your npc faggy "friends" to stop the evil forces of basedness and anti globohomo.
'tis a shame, since it would have been a nice opportunity to depict blackpilled communities in a neutral point of view.

Not really, the closest thing mainstream media will get is Tohru Adachi from Persona 4.
There is basically a point where you have the choice to side with him in his ERs and befriend him, thus exploring kind of the blackpill scene in a not so typical manner.
But as far as the game goes, he is still the villain and basically you have to go back with your npc faggy "friends" to stop the evil forces of basedness and anti globohomo.
'tis a shame, since it would have been a nice opportunity to depict blackpilled communities in a neutral point of view.

View attachment 672236
I remember looking up manga where the mc is the villain and the normiggers gave shows like overlord..

and then they mention how they had support from gf, friends, family, etc.

View attachment 672230

C'mon, I only want to hear inspirational stories from people who had nobody and nothing.
Fax. There is no pulling yourself by the bootstraps if you're poor and have no one in the world who got your back. Truly the superhuman and subhuman is born in how one makes themselves from such a situation

Shit doesn't exist. It's not possible to go from nothing to everything. Absolutely no one who is successful did it 100% by themselves, people need mentors, assistance, even online help counts but it's not possible to get out of nothing without a lifeline. Like fishing without a rod.