Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How it feels to be ugly

Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
  1. YOU GET NO RESPECT - Not just in work or with girls; being ugly means people think less of you as a person. Even if you are a good person, you're much less likely to be praised for something you do, especially compared to a good-looking or maybe even average person. Which then leads to you feeling less relevant to others and destroys your confidence, which then affects your personality long term. Which leads to my second point...
  2. PEOPLE FEEL SUPERIOR TO YOU - If you are good-looking, you will know the feeling of people wanting to socialize with you, if you are ugly then you will not. I'm aware ugly people have friends; however, even in those friend groups, the ugly person is more likely to be completely shat on in every conversation or decision that group makes. You could be a really good friend and never say anything out of line, but if a bad friend who's good-looking mistreats you, it's more likely that people will side with them.
  3. PEOPLE DON'T CARE - It's a harsh reality: if you are good-looking you simply won't care if someone who is ugly doesn't get the same respect as you, you won't care if he doesn't get invited to a party or event because you'll be too busy hanging around with fellow average or good-looking people who are having a good time while he rots alone with a rope around his neck, tempting him.
  4. HIGHER ODDS OF BEING BULLIED - Not just in school, if you're ugly and happen to be on a night out, you are miles likely to be called out numerous times. As I said before you just don't get the same respect. This could mean you notice and stay quieter, which again leads to my next point…
  5. YOU CAN'T EXPRESS YOURSELF AS FREELY - You are more likely to be judged for being stupid, antisocial, or just not as well-recieved by people because, like I've already stated, people just don't have the same respect for you compared to a stud who's basically the same as you but just better looking. For example, people will instantly assume you are not confident unless your attire is flashy or expensive, but even then sometimes you are most likely to be perceived as too confident.

I could go on forever but its upsetting me just thinking about it.

Reading this makes me seethE with Rage

1. YOU GET NO RESPECT - Not just in work or with girls; being ugly means people think less of you as a person. Even if you are a good person, you're much less likely to be praised for something you do, especially compared to a good-looking or maybe even average person. Which then leads to you feeling less relevant to others and destroys your confidence, which then affects your personality long term. Which leads to my second point...
  2. PEOPLE FEEL SUPERIOR TO YOU - If you are good-looking, you will know the feeling of people wanting to socialize with you, if you are ugly then you will not. I'm aware ugly people have friends; however, even in those friend groups, the ugly person is more likely to be completely shat on in every conversation or decision that group makes. You could be a really good friend and never say anything out of line, but if a bad friend who's good-looking mistreats you, it's more likely that people will side with them.
  3. PEOPLE DON'T CARE - It's a harsh reality: if you are good-looking you simply won't care if someone who is ugly doesn't get the same respect as you, you won't care if he doesn't get invited to a party or event because you'll be too busy hanging around with fellow average or good-looking people who are having a good time while he rots alone with a rope around his neck, tempting him.
  4. HIGHER ODDS OF BEING BULLIED - Not just in school, if you're ugly and happen to be on a night out, you are miles likely to be called out numerous times. As I said before you just don't get the same respect. This could mean you notice and stay quieter, which again leads to my next point…
  5. YOU CAN'T EXPRESS YOURSELF AS FREELY - You are more likely to be judged for being stupid, antisocial, or just not as well-recieved by people because, like I've already stated, people just don't have the same respect for you compared to a stud who's basically the same as you but just better looking. For example, people will instantly assume you are not confident unless your attire is flashy or expensive, but even then sometimes you are most likely to be perceived as too confident.

I could go on forever but its upsetting me just thinking about it.

Hear you brother loud & clear...