Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL How IT cucks think we should act!!!

Ahha. I dont know origin of this video but this is pretty funny lol. someone please tell me what it is all about

Ahha. I dont know origin of this video but this is pretty funny lol. someone please tell me what it is all about
dont know its from a stupid church in the usa I think

u juss jealous of maa virginity brooo
Ngl, i dont want to mock other people like me.

I think it's cool if a Chad is a virgin/volcel. Imagine being Chad and having the willpower to ignore and reject foids while they throw themselves at you.
coin-flip-mcduck.gif

This is what one could describe as "cope", a common noun often taking the form of a placeholder when referring to an activity an incel, an undesirable male, partakes in, in order to avoid the soul crushing reality that he will never escape true, debilitating loneliness and isolation, only delay it's inevitable and immutable march.

Yeah, pretty much sums it up.

I think it's cool if a Chad is a virgin/volcel. Imagine being Chad and having the willpower to ignore and reject foids while they throw themselves at you.
coin-flip-mcduck.gif
That gif though :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

This is what one could describe as "cope", a common noun often taking the form of a placeholder when referring to an activity an incel, an undesirable male, partakes in, in order to avoid the soul crushing reality that he will never escape true, debilitating loneliness and isolation, only delay it's inevitable and immutable march.
That pretty much sums it up, but that's what IT wants.