Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel How is your Valentine's Day going?

BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★★★
I trust you're busy slaying Stacy like most here?

Taking my wife and my 2 daughters to film a foursomee later

Same day as usual. Wake up groggy. Rot in front of computer.

I am thinking which one of the 10 girls in my harem should I choose to date today, I guess I will go with all of them

Just rotting like it's a day like no other. God I hate my fucking life.

Getting the club set up and letting the strippers know what time they have to come in for work. :feelsokman:

Daily rotting. Thinking about what to do in Skyrim todau.

Getting the club set up and letting the strippers know what time they have to come in for work. :feelsokman:
Based. Tell them bitches to come on time or they're FIRED.

New apex legends season came out today so i played it all day. Kinda a normie game but I like it. Good cope with all the nonsense going on helps me forget.

New apex legends season came out today so i played it all day. Kinda a normie game but I like it. Good cope with all the nonsense going on helps me forget.
I fucking love this place ngl.

just the usual shit, constant suffering in silence

Decided to start writing

Brutal i hear chads around me getting praise

Watching breaking bad again

i’m rottening in my own filth

Im the manager btw 300 lashings for not dancing enough

Slept all day, had a shower, an alright dinner with my mother, then retired to bed for a nap, woke up at 12, had a cookie. Now listening to garbage 80's music.

Feel ill though, my stomach is 'off' this morning.

Last edited:
and what are the best videogames for an incel?

Rotting at work in an empty building

There's literally no one here

Im gonna order some food and play vidya

I'm currently torturing my harem of jbs and they are all loving it

I have to celebrate my father's birthday. But I can't drink after my surgery.

Fortunately he was born when in Eastern bloc there wasn't celebrated this corrupted day of this animal instinct of genetic lottery.

With my harem of GIGASTSTACYS right now

Sleeping until someone knock and ruin my sleep, I expect no one so i wait till they go away, No message on my phone to indicate who it is, Yeah not opening.

hitman is a good game for a incel.

just got to work and the heart theming + gifts on people's desks makes me want to die

i wanna slit my throat in front of everyone with a date so i can traumatize them for the rest of my life. i fucking hate this shit i wish i was dead or could kill all those couples.

i wanna slit my throat in front of everyone with a date so i can traumatize them for the rest of my life. i fucking hate this shit i wish i was dead or could kill all those couples.
Just airdrop GORE instead of killing urself smh

i wanna slit my throat in front of everyone with a date so i can traumatize them for the rest of my life.

They won't be traumatized. They'll just record you and post the footage on soycial media for likes and updoots.

Just got back from wageslaving, playing video games and rotting here as usual :feelstrash:

earlier i saw a toilet who gave another toilet a decently sized valentines candy basket, and another toilet has flowers on her desk :reeeeee:

another toilet has a massive basket full of shit on her desk
imagine getting shit just for existing, absolute state of society
i said this out loud too, the niggerfoid didn't seem to care

In the wage cage.