Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting How is your stress as incel? I wake up and am already stressed

• Thread starter ThouShallObeyKing
  • Start date
T

ThouShallObeyKing

Banned
-
I think am stressing from:
- constantly having to interact with my unbearable parents (theyre unbearable on their own and then you add the fact that things are like this since long so you get even more triggered by seeing them. its impossible to live with someone for nealry 30 years and not hate them)
- not getting poon (poon relieves stress so much, it did even when I paid hookers for sex)
- not getting female affection (actually if a woman is into you then it sure must be huge confidence boost even if you dont feel it, you probably will when it stops)
- not socializing with society (there are many traits about society that i dislike so i just became total social weirdo without friends and the like. seems friends always drag me down no matter what so i might as well rot without them. but most men ive meet were just so miserable cunts stabbing each other (and me) in back or being rude straight to your face to appear better to either a) some dude which is gay af or b) some femoid) yeah id say men are pretty toxic as for why that i dont know
- not having job (while having shit job can be stressful, having no job is also stressful and you also feel guilty about it)

yeah i think its mainly that
what about you?

quite stressed and for many of the reasons you listed

I live alone and I like my job, but not having female companionship poisons every facet of my life. I wouldn't call it stress though.

I would call it extreme anxiety and severe depression

- Working from home (or avoiding it as much as possible) is slowly killing me
- Im almost 30, still KHHV
- Almost summer, half naked foids all around and normies get hornier
- Quarentine is almost over, everyone is gonna keep enjoying their lives except for me because i live in complete isolation anyway
- Im gonna have my aspergers syndrome diagnosed, just thinking about it freaks me out

Not that stressed since I'm a NEET that lives on my own. Only stress is from having to spend another day avoiding coping with food so I don't get fatter. Actually very difficult.

I stress about school and my lack of motivation stresses me out but because I lack motivation to change it will continue to stress me out.
Stresses me.

I would call it extreme anxiety and severe depression

- Working from home (or avoiding it as much as possible) is slowly killing me
- Im almost 30, still KHHV
- Almost summer, half naked foids all around and normies get hornier
- Quarentine is almost over, everyone is gonna keep enjoying their lives except for me because i live in complete isolation anyway
- Im gonna have my aspergers syndrome diagnosed, just thinking about it freaks me out
how do you work from home?

The stress is constant. My mind can literally never be at peace, it is in a never-ending mental excruciation.

im just pissed off a lot of the times

how do you work from home?
Im a HS teacher during a quarantine, you can imagine. I receive dozens of mails every day with homework from students, complaints from teachers and parents, lots of reading from the government...
The stress is constant. My mind can literally never be at peace, it is in a never-ending mental excruciation.

I want to monkmaxx too man. I think im gonna join any theravada buddhism school here in the west. Already reading the Pali Canon.

Last edited:
Physical training is a huge stress reliever. You really do feel good and calm afterward and it's hard to feel mad (at least for me).

I can't remember the last time I felt relaxed

I'm constantly stressed. If I had to really think about my mood it's stressed almost all of the time.