Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel how is your girlfriend? mine is perfect

AntiPain

AntiPain

just put custom title theory
-
sometimes we cuddle
sometimes we laugh at female retardation together
and sometimes i remember she's not real, that she is just my imagination

:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

even in my imagination women are whores

she prolly fat

Just coom, bro

3min maxx bro

Imagine fantasizing about women after claiming to have taken the blackpill. Only thing you should be fantasizing about is ripping their eyes out.

I don't even have the ability to conjure an imaginary girlfriend. It's like trying to imagine more than 3 dimensions, there's something in my brain that rejects the notion as unimaginable.

I wish my Imagination would allow that .
But every woman i imagine is a fucking THOT .

Never thought about imaginary girlfriend. That'd be strange.

Imagine fantasizing about women after claiming to have taken the blackpill. Only thing you should be fantasizing about is ripping their eyes out.
are you retarded? blackpill is an explanation of the real world, which is why i turn to a fake one in my head.
nigger
I don't even have the ability to conjure an imaginary girlfriend. It's like trying to imagine more than 3 dimensions, there's something in my brain that rejects the notion as unimaginable.
:feelsbadman::feelsrope:
i'm sorry bro, though my imagination isn't vivid.

I want a loyal girlfriend who loves me/obessed with me and don´t feel the need to post pictures on social media to get validation from other men a girlfriend I can cuddle with and of course have sex too.

Had my cursor hover over the report button as I read this, well played

I used to be able to imagine a girlfriend. The internet has ruined the neccessity of this ability.

When I did have an imaginary girlfriend, she was bedridden and terminally ill. I tended to imagine her most when I was sick myself, or if it was a rainy day. We wanted to heal together. It was a good thing to imagine a good girlfriend.

Last edited:
sometimes we cuddle
sometimes we laugh at female retardation together
and sometimes i remember she's not real, that she is just my imagination

:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
Fear not Oh Imaginationcel!
Some based and blackpilled Scientistcels are programming a virtual hyper realistic girlfriend hologram that will mean you dont need to imagine anymore but you will get to see and interact with your cultured VR girlfriend whom you can customize to your tastes.
Everything a woman can do - science can do better

Fear not Oh Imaginationcel!
Some based and blackpilled Scientistcels are programming a virtual hyper realistic girlfriend hologram that will mean you dont need to imagine anymore but you will get to see and interact with your cultured VR girlfriend whom you can customize to your tastes.
Everything a woman can do - science can do better

We would be long dead before this.

We would be long dead before this.
Given how fast tech is advancing - optimistically this should be possible in about 30 - 40 years. If you have an iron will and resist the urge to rope and foids dont make inceldom a crime to be punished by death - we should see that tech

She's okay. Why do you ask?

I want a loyal girlfriend who loves me/obessed with me and don´t feel the need to post pictures on social media to get validation from other men a girlfriend I can cuddle with and of course have sex too.
i also want a unicorn

i also want a unicorn
That is just as likely as what I listed, even if my only REQUIREMENT was for her to not whore herself out on social media to get validation from other men that is too much to ask for in 2019.

As I highlighted this is my 'requirements' of course I have preferances too like looks, weights, height but those are only preferancesnot requirements unlike girls who have only have requirements no preferances.

I have multiple 2d waifus.They are well.

Not even my imagination let's me have a gf

It would be heaven.

To be honest, not gonna lie.

It would be heaven.
Yeah but asking for a loyal girlfriend who also doesn´t whore herself out to the world on social media is apparently too much to ask for in a girlfriend.

I stopped imagining having a girlfriend a while ago. It just makes me more depressed.