Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How is your eyesight?

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
I have one degree of myopia in each eye. I have to wear glasses but I dislike wearing them (come on, I'm already ugly af, have fucked up scarred skin, am bald, etc, glasses make me look utter subhuman). I only wear them when I have to stay for a while in environments with those artificial white lights, in daylight my sight works well.

Wearing contacts sucks ass, they're uncomfortable as fuck and you have to get new ones all the time.

But I'm 30, before my mid twenties or so my eyesight was perfect.

Average, I guess.

I wore glasses for reading at school. I don’t think I needed them though.

Consider yourself "lucky"

Mine has been bad and getting worse and worse

Since this was asked last, I found the paper which has my prescription. My eyes are pretty fucked, -8.25 in one eye, -8.5 in the other, can't read the monitor when I'm a foot in front of it without glasses.

Last edited:
20/30 in each eye uncorrected although my right is the dominant one.

Subhuman quality. Left -2 right -1.5

Myopia and astigmatism

I'm short sighted like a true beta should be, the hunter chad has a perfect eye sight

Severe myopia with astigmatism

Poor, but I don't wear glasses. If it gets worse I'll just get lasik, though I'm getting it done regardless at some point.

Pretty shit. -5.75 in both eyes can't see shit without my glasses

Poor, but I don't wear glasses. If it gets worse I'll just get lasik, though I'm getting it done regardless at some point.
Spite

i have -5.5 miopia,fuck me

I've been wearing glasses for 20 years now. I've been screwed from the start.

I have excellent eyesight. Neanderthal DNA and a larger visual system. Unfortunately, this also means bug eyes.

-2. Something on each.
Can't see shit if it's more than about a metre in front of me.

myopia
left -1, right -1.25

Top tier. I'm unlikely to wear glasses.
My parents started to wear glasses as an old age only to read.

It is just average bro

not the best, will need glasses.

I've excellent eye sight. I'm in my mid 30s, I'm getting fat and I've been bald for over a decade but my eyesights the one thing that's not let me down. Which is surprising considering the rest of my family all have glasses.

I'm near sighted. I wear glasses whenever I go out.

~40% visus even with glasses, it's bad.

TFW when you're even to subhuman to go ER because you wouldn't be able to aim propely.

Military tested perfect eyesight

I have myopia

left eye:-3.5 right eye:-4.25

I think i have like 20/250 vision if not worse

I’ve got shit vision

My eye sight is fine. I occasionally get blurry vision for whatever reason but that is just occasionally luckily but sucks that you have such a negative experience when it comes down to that.

The exposure affect has gotten your ugly ass thinking your shit face lopks better without glasses. Unless you're 6+, you'll look more normie with glasses.

My eyesight was perfect, got noticebly worse after 30 and getting worse every year since. Holding off glasses still though

I wore glasses when I was younger, but then I decided to stop wearing them and nothing changed, really. I guess my eyesight is slightly below average, but in no way a hindrance

20/12 vision I think.

Unfortunatly ive had no any problem with eye sight so i see ugliness around me in high definition.

My eyes water constantly so it blurs my vision. Even without that my eyesight is slightly below average.