Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How is your economic situation?

How is your financial situation?

• Making good money, fearing for the future

Votes: 8 10.4%
  • Making good money, future looks good

Votes: 8 10.4%
  • Poor, no future prospects

Votes: 41 53.2%
  • Poor, future looks good

Votes: 20 26.0%

• Total voters
mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Do you have a good job or do you see anyway you can find one down the line?

I tried to limit poll options to keep things simple.

"My glamorous poverty."

i have 15k but don’t have a good job hopefully will get better one soon and keep saving

Student with no future prospects.

Barely paying the bills. It's over. No good jobs for incels without an education.

I'm on autismbux, I avoid spending money and try to save as much as I can. Maybe with inheritance in the future I might be okay.

This is more like an "oh shit" fund if my parents died, so then I can at least afford to pay bills for a long time, until the inheritance stuff is taken care of.

I can't afford to have any debt on such a low income.

Last edited:
blue collar jobs pay better than all degrees besides computer jobs bro
I know but I can't handle life much longer. No point in wageslaving when I can't get a woman.

Poor. I feel like I'll have a good long-term life though with my goals.

I'm on autismbux, I avoid spending money and try to save as much as I can. Maybe with inheritance in the future I might be okay.

This is more like an "oh shit" fund if my parents died, so then I can at least afford to pay bills for a long time, until the inheritance stuff is taken care of.

I can't afford to have any debt on such a low income.

View attachment 132238

no one is supposed to give you a loan or put you into debt unless you're capable of repaying it, at least ideally

honestly i think if you loaned money to someone who had no way of paying it back, you loan should be cancelled and marked void

no one is supposed to give you a loan or put you into debt unless you're capable of repaying it, at least ideally

honestly i think if you loaned money to someone who had no way of paying it back, you loan should be cancelled and marked void

Yeah but thats how they make their money.

My bank sends me a message every few months to take a $50k personal loan at 13% interest despite me being on autismbux, they trying to get me on the debt wagon like everyone else.

I'm a student. My family pays all my bills and my copes. I'm comfortably middle class.

I have no idea what I'm going to do once I graduate. I am trash and suck at interviews (got rejected by pretty much every major investment bank lol), but I don't want to NEET. I wish I wasn't trash.

Poor, no future prospects
No Job, No money.

I'm a student. My family pays all my bills and my copes. I'm comfortably middle class.

I have no idea what I'm going to do once I graduate. I am trash and suck at interviews (got rejected by pretty much every major investment bank lol), but I don't want to NEET. I wish I wasn't trash.

I think you'd be considered "Upper-Middle class" if your parents are paying for your school, bills and copes. True middle-class in 2019 lives week to week, they can't afford to pay for their adult-kids stuff.

Try to be a bank teller.

I think you'd be considered "Upper-Middle class" if your parents are paying for your school, bills and copes. True middle-class in 2019 lives week to week, they can't afford to pay for their adult-kids stuff.

Fair enough. I'm definitely still in the middle though -- I know over two dozen people my age who are actual upper-class, with private jets and third homes. It is suifuel. I wish I could live someone else's life even for a day.

bruh ur so lucky that ur parents care that much about you

Fair enough. I'm definitely still in the middle though -- I know over two dozen people my age who are actual upper-class, with private jets and third homes. It is suifuel. I wish I could live someone else's life even for a day.

3rd homes is nowhere near in the same league as private jets lmao.

Once you're at your 300th home, then maybe thats in the same league as private jets.

a private jet isnt upper class
a private jet is 1 in 10 million people

Poor is Truecel, Rich is Volcel

Yeah I have a feeling PPECel is fairly young and doesn't understand the value of money yet, (1) for thinking he is middle-class, while his parents pay for all his shit, and (2) for thinking having a 3rd house is in the same league as having a private jet

1 in 10 million people is being in the top 0.00001%, dude.
Yeah I have a feeling PPECel is fairly young and doesn't understand the value of money yet, (1) for thinking he is middle-class, while his parents pay for all his shit, and (2) for thinking having a 3rd house is in the same league as having a private jet

you got me here
im kinda retarded when it comes to money

Ya had this pic ready for me JFL. What do ya study anyways ?

Something in the humanities.

I know most educatedcels here probably study/studied a STEM subject.

Im gonna die poor and without any copes

Only working part time, have to rely on parents for majority of expenses. But my future looks good :feelsokman:

@PPEcel
Lol do you study ppe at Oxford? You know that narrows you down quite a lot. Lots of lurkers here, be careful about revealing too much.

Future looks better than current situation, so fourth option

I'm contempt and I don't worry for the future (srs).

No job. Plenty of monies to survive without poor parents for lifetime.
I was going to join Lambros squad, but don’t need the shenanigans.

Currently waging and living with parents. I dont really mind since they accept my hopeless situation and dont really mind giving me neetbux if i didnt want to work sinc im and only child.

Planning to go back to school for comp sci so i can stemcel and cope/moneymaxx

Poor, future looks uncertain.

School this fall, don't know what the future will look like after, tbh

Its all sun and rainbows till my parents die

Somewhat getting by.

I drink all my money...

I'm currently a wageslave, a future for me doesn't exist, cuz wageslaving makes me mentally sick.

Poor is Truecel, Rich is Volcel

I didn't realize until now but are the poor people in the minority in the rich countries like USA? I always thought poors outnumber the rich by a vast number like 90% to 10% and by poor I mean people who barely pay the bills but no, it seems that there is a lot of people who are middle-class and more and It's ragefuel. I had nothing from life or my family. I was always living in constant stress for money, working during study in some shit jobs where I was bullied and else. And some people get so privileged it really is unfair.

I really can't take this world anymore. It's over. You win world. You win. You broke me. I just want it to end. Please no more. Please, don't bring me back here ever again. I beg you.

I didn't realize until now but are the poor people in the minority in the rich countries like USA? I always thought poors outnumber the rich by a vast number like 90% to 10% and by poor I mean people who barely pay the bills but no, it seems that there is a lot of people who are middle-class and more and It's ragefuel. I had nothing from life or my family. I was always living in constant stress for money, working during study in some shit jobs where I was bullied and else. And some people get so privileged it really is unfair.

I really can't take this world anymore. It's over. You win world. You win. You broke me. I just want it to end. Please no more. Please, don't bring me back here ever again. I beg you.
It depends where you live in the world. In L.A and a few cities in America its hard to succeed and hard to escape, thus causing a never ending cycle of being poor. Truly over. They want people to be poor as long as they can drain pennies from em somehow. If I lived in Middle America I wouldn't be poor, and probably wouldn't be Incel, but sadly that requires money and a car (which requires money), and 500+ job applications denied aint looking good.

Alcohol just makes me want to vomit or gives me a headache. Am I doing something wrong?
I've read alcoholism is in the genes.
I never get hangover and I never vomit

Poor, living un a shithole country, ugly as sin.

I'm gradually retiring over the next three years. If I can hold out for maximum SS payments, I'll get $2500 a month for the remainder of my life, plus subsidized medical care. Money is not a problem. Being 60, unmarried, no children, no gf etc is a problem. But I've become something of an ascetic over the years, and so in time the problem became its own solution.