Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy How is this supposed to prove us wrong?

Temp of ice in fahrenheit iq

"I can point out probably half the guys I've dated and slept with to be good looking losers"
Error 404 foid brain has shut down

damn, she has a point

That has to be someone from here LARPing lmfao.

Show yourself

She likely meant that she likes to suck Chad dick even tho he is poor (that's why calls them loosers) and she isn't happy about it, just proves the blackpill right, lol

Negative IQ as always, we always said that looks are all that matters. Holes shouldn't have access to the internet.

Their profile picture :lul: :lul:

in that post she claims to be in high school but clearly not? has to be a brocel LARPing

IT cucks don't live in reality.

Supreme cope about the supreme gentleman

"good looking losers."

There are people here ( :soy: :bluepill: :feelstastyman:) who genuinely believe that hERo was good looking
Probably compared to them. Obviously, he wasn't truecel tier. But he's not good looking by any means. There's a shitload of problems with his looks that can be easily pointed out. Moreover, he was off his rocker. Foids nowadays want good looking NTs.
Proving us right by trying to prove us wrong - NEET chad >> Incel Doctor in terms of life quality and success to women
I honestly don't understand what she's even trying to prove. What's she's saying is literally the blackpill. Are foids really that dumb? Like, I know they're dumb enough to believe in astrology and the law of attraction, but this...this is a whole new level of stupidity. I can't believe that I share a planet with these people whose IQ is lower than the weather. God, how far have we fallen? I know that most people don't see a problem with this. Especially the blue pillers. But to me this is baffling.

Last edited:
68392A0B 9ED7 4B77 B2BB 0A0BDA3CE730
“Yeah he’s such a loser nerd tee hee! See inklers? You can get sex too if you have a good personality!”

Average looks required to be considered dateable loser in 2020
56c

"I can point out probably half the guys I've dated and slept with to be good looking losers"
Error 404 foid brain has shut down
:feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

Yes! I always knew that I am actually a chad.

She likely meant that she likes to suck Chad dick even tho he is poor (that's why calls them loosers) and she isn't happy about it, just proves the blackpill right, lol

Over for not-being-at-the-same-school-as-she-is-cels

There are people here ( :soy: :bluepill: :feelstastyman:) who genuinely believe that hERo was good looking
because we are men, foid's idea of good looking is way different
hapa =/= goodlooking

"Looks don't matter!"

"I've had sex with a lot of good looking men!"

:soy:

"good looking losers."
You can’t make this shit up. She is even too stupid to write a „proper“ IT post. I can’t even imagine how stupid her children will be...

Imagine trying to prove inkwells wrong but instead you come out as a disgusting whore instead
women are dumb as shit :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: