Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How is this possible

Sheldor

Sheldor

✡5'5'' 0ÆM X Æ A-0 בבקשה תעזור לי✡
★★

Its from a German documantary. They are a couple

There's some foids out there that like dominating over men and get off on such. Probably a cuck fuckboy. :feelsjuice:

She definitely pegs him

He facemogs me.

This is examplary for modern day relationship in the west. Guys are all submissive cucks and the toilets are the dominant ones.

This is examplary for modern day relationship in the west. Guys are all submissive cucks and the toilets are the dominant ones.
And they'll do just about anything in submission for a crumb of pussy in the most emasculated form. :feelsjuice:

And they'll do just about anything in submission for a crumb of pussy in the most emasculated form. :feelsjuice:
And then brag on cucktears about how much sex they're supposedly having. While they have 0 say in when it happens though :feelskek:

Is he like 4 ft 10 or something? or does germany have a lot of estrogen in the drinking water?

And then brag on cucktears about how much sex they're supposedly having. While they have 0 say in when it happens though :feelskek:
Such cucked men probably let foids where dildo belts and fuck them up their asses with, many such cases of soy cucks everywhere I'm afraid. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
I mean, I recently saw an attractive teenage girl holding hands with a short ugly black tranny so two white hetero people with a height difference isn’t really surprising tbh.