Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel How is this currycel YouTuber getting all these women and fucking them?

UglyIndian

UglyIndian

Recruit
★★
Screenshot 20210702 022417this guy seems like indian but his accent isn't looks like indian

Here is his youtube channel link : https://youtube.com/c/JustinMarc

He uploads content about attracting girls and sleeping with them, check out all his videos you will find out by yourself,

He even has a course on attracting girls and making them sleep with you.

How does this guy is getting everything even he is ugly, he is living his life now:cryfeels:.

He even has a hot girlfriend Screenshot 20210702 023059

It's really pissing me off when someone is enjoying by fucking all these girls and i am a degenerate piece of shit who hasn't even kissed a girl in life :cryfeels:

inb4 jbc coping even though curry men have no advantages

this. alot or far better looking curries have been incel for years. guy OP posted is bribing the foids and is top tier actor

I can get sex too if i pay them right?:feelsdevil:

It seems real to me.
literally many curries I have seen far better looking than this guy are incel. no way he isn't LARP

even the guy in my avi is probably a virgin by now

He is a fog seller.

Because he mogs you into gaydom.

It's really pissing me off when someone is enjoying by fucking all these girls and i am a degenerate piece of shit who hasn't even kissed a girl in life
Brutal:feelscry:

However this shit seems fake to me tbh

He uploads content about attracting girls and sleeping with them
He's got a good marketing team and a lot of money.
Same shit happened with that dan bilzerian guy

I sometimes see men uglier than me with women. It makes me question the world and the :blackpill:.

He's literally a PUA scammer lmfao. Most of these videos are fake, although kissing random drunk sluts at clubs isn't hard to do unless you're a total subhuman.
(i'm KHHV, stop bullying graycels)