Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How is this 6'4 guy MGTOW (i.e., incel/incel-adjacent)??! I'm starting believe tallcels who emphasize the importance of face.

Face and NT are insanely important. I'm 6'2 and not fat and in my country it's more rare than in the US.

Because there is MGTOW and then there is MSTOW. Some guys genuinely would prefer to be single because the women they can get are low value and not worth anything, whereas some of them are MSTOWs.

Being tall doesn't mean shit if you're ugly. Just don't be short. Height is a massive halo if you're normie or above, but even then, foids would rather be with an average height, good looking guy. I worked with a sub 5 6'5 guy and no foid would touch him with a barge pole.

Being tall doesn't mean shit if you're ugly. Just don't be short. Height is a massive halo if you're normie or above, but even then, foids would rather be with an average height, good looking guy. I worked with a sub 5 6'5 guy and no foid would touch him with a barge pole.

It looks like he still needs to lose some fat, maybe ditch the glasses and shave the soy hair. Not wear dopey hats.

tallcel fakecel cope thread, what else on fakecel.is

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back