Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

how is there only 10k members?

johnnyb

johnnyb

gib me duh pussay b0ss
-
are we the most OP males in existence right now? I don't understand how we could have such high knowledge powerlevel and only 10k members.

Most incel tier guys are bluepilled or have godlike copes

There are many more involuntarily celibate people in the world, but many of them are in denial and/or lack self-awareness.

They are wagecelling to pay their 3 day 3000$ RSD clown camps.

I too was surprised by the 10k. I thought we were living it big on this forum tbh :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

We are the most knowledgeable males on the internet right now..

I too was surprised by the 10k. I thought we were living it big on this forum tbh :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Nah, just the saddest.
Good looking people are black pilled as fuck, they just won't tell you.

With such a small number, nothing will change. :feelscry:

And yet only 200 of them actually post

10k total but it's always the same 100 or so guys being active it's OVER
this forum will die soon

It is funny to think we are more aware about the basics of human nature than highiqcels with phds in psychology

With such a small number, nothing will change. :feelscry:
It will multiply by 10 and blow up suddenly like bitcoin is what I'm thinking. People can't be this dumb once they're exposed to the truth.
Nah, just the saddest.
Good looking people are black pilled as fuck, they just won't tell you.
If we have the balls to talk about it then we're the most visibly knowledgeable on the internet at least.
And yet only 200 of them actually post
I wonder if the blackpill would end if the 200 active users "disappear." We're like the 300 spartans from how much damage we can cause to the cucked system that's against uncucked sub-chad men.

Last edited:
There's over 100k unregistered yet over at IncelTears.
There are many more involuntarily celibate people in the world, but many of them are in denial and/or lack self-awareness.

most people dont know about this site

We are the vanguard of the blackpill, few in numbers but intellectually representing all the sub8 masses.

Our goal is to spread incel consciousness and usher in the inevitability of our future rule.

We are the minority. Many of our members are probably fakecel anyway.

We are the vanguard of the blackpill, few in numbers but intellectually representing all the sub8 masses.

Our goal is to spread incel consciousness and usher in the inevitability of our future rule.
Truly at the forfront of thought

It's because this forum is open to guests who can read everything and most incel-minded people just don't want to register on a board that is likely monitored by all kinds of agencies.

A lot of European and other international incels probably aren't comfortable enough with English to write.

Some incels probably just read and don't feel like they have anything to say.

etc.

The forum is actually pretty big for a forum of this type.

are we the most OP males in existence right now? I don't understand how we could have such high knowledge powerlevel and only 10k members.

Because there exist other incel forums, and braincels has 30x more lurkers

well thats just lurkers
67408735 2302477093181753 8645416880745480192 o

he lurks and watches u

And at least 9k of those are soyboys

because others are cucks or normies :feelstrash:

we are pretty small society right now

The number of incels in denial must be HUUUGE.

But I think the Incel movement may grow in the future.

There are 20421 members who have signed up, about half of whom have been banned

I wonder if we could ever reach 40k within the next 5 years that if this site is still up and running

this site isn't popular enough or "too exteme" for a lot of low tier normies and incel guys who dont even know what incels are

The rest of the incels are probably on reddit braincels, mgtow, or FA. Those have thosuands of more people

"too exteme"
that's funny, as this site is super cucked tbh. have to go to some darkweb iircs to get anything not cucked tbh. im to paranoid to look for that shit tho