Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting How is there no govt assisted suicide?

TheIncelStaresBack

TheIncelStaresBack

Officer
★★★★
I hate this life. Please give me a painless death.

governments want you to slave away tbh

I did not consent to being born. Therefore I should have an easy, painless and inconsequential way out

Cuz muhhhh life ethics and shit :feelstastyman:
Ahhh, but what is it with abortions then? May as well make a thread about this:feelsLSD:

People always whine about nazi eugenics, but nowadays you could just make the gas chambers voluntary and it would get you most the way there.

Tax farming.
Farmers cut the beaks off chickens in their farms as to prevent them hurting themselves or each other.

Join the military? If they don't kill you in battle you'll likely do it after they pump and dump you.

At working age yeah. Then eventually you're a drain on the health and pension system because they've kept you alive when you wanted to die.

People live longer and longer because of forcing them to stay alive by drugging them up with pills and making euthanasia illegal.

They won´t let you do it, the demand would be SO huge, society would probably collapse. Nobody would want to wagecuck lol

The Jews need us to pay taxes