Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How Is @NirvanaFan1998 Now @GayNiggerPRIDE Not Breaking The Rules?

DarkStar

DarkStar

Celtcel⌖ϟϟ卐
★★★★★
Funnt

:feelswhere: :feelswhere: :feelswhere:

With that kinda name & the avi especially? How is this not a major breach of the rules?

Yet he complains about being bullied.....

Last edited:
I would suspect some particular mischievous admin changed his name. :feelshehe:

With that kinda name & the avi especially? How is this not a major breach of the rules?

Yet he complains about being bullied
Fat link is sperging out right now. Sergeant incel really fucked up by making him admin tbh.

rules are only enforced on incels

there, now do you get the point, retard?
Wow, you have the audacity to call me a retard after all the shit you have posted:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Not to mention you literally doxxed yourself, and shared nudes on a site filled with other guys:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

im too old for this shit.

i am making the point that rules only apply to people who are based, who stand up against bullshit and the norms.

rules are made by the rulers and overloads and are only enforced on those who stand up against them, aka, based people.

retards and normies and fags break rules all day long and no one cares, but a based breaks the same rule, the book gets thrown at them.
So are you calling @GayNiggerPRIDE based? Since by your logic he is standing up against the rulers?

This shit is horrible I reckon