Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How is niggas so rich

curryboy420

curryboy420

Overlord
★★★★★
Every niggas in the news or media like rishi sunak and all the government niggas and everyone you see in media is loaded with money. How the fuck are they all rich

Nobody cares what poor people have to say, that's why everyone you see in media and interviews is rich.

Every niggas in the news or media like rishi sunak and all the government niggas and everyone you see in media is loaded with money. How the fuck are they all rich

They got rich by sucking Jew cock

Nobody cares what poor people have to say, that's why everyone you see in media and interviews is rich.
That's true but everyone can use the internet and phones are good enough that poors can make content too but only rich faggots are plastered all over everything on any kind of screen
They got rich by sucking Jew cock
This is true but who do you know that doesn't suck Jew cocks to live nowadays? Everyone works for some faggot jew corporation or off their welfare or something that they control ultimately

Idk. It feels hopeless and I don't think I can take the whole Jew system on myself. There is nothing 1 person can do against them that hurts enough to make it worth the repercussions

Nobody in a position of power isn't rich. And most of them come from rich and influential families to begin with. It's the same as the Middle Ages with its royalty, but niggas pretend like our ((democracy)) is more fair. :feelskek:

Nobody in a position of power isn't rich. And most of them come from rich and influential families to begin with. It's the same as the Middle Ages with its royalty, but niggas pretend like our ((democracy)) is more fair. :feelskek:
Democracy lmao I saw a guy explain that nowadays they kowtow to the will of the minority like the LGBT shit or the Jew defending and try to force the rest of the population to conform which is the antithesis of democracy aka the majority opinion

Democracy lmao I saw a guy explain that nowadays they kowtow to the will of the minority like the LGBT shit or the Jew defending and try to force the rest of the population to conform which is the antithesis of democracy aka the majority opinion
Fr. They push through whatever the Elites want. They suck up to LGBT right now bc they want to destroy the gender of people, so we will be even more confused.

Most rich people inherit their wealth