Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How is my dear forum today?

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Sleepless nights and a dream of a better life
★★★★★
It saddens me that so many men end up alone but its good to have a community to not feel all alone, Thank you!

I'm alright today. Yesterday was brutal though, as I only slept 3 hours. Today I slept better though

Im not doing as bad as usual actually but I really wish I had a gf next to me rn

I'm alright today. Yesterday was brutal though, as I only slept 3 hours. Today I slept better though
Brutal. You don't sleep at all really. Almost every time I open the forum you are online

Brutal. You don't sleep at all really. Almost every time I open the forum you are online
Yeah, Chronic facial pain and ADHD does that to mfker, Sometimes i sit here for 20 hours, But all in all i did
sleep this night, I woke up an hour ago or so and its now 6:10 pm, The pain never ends.

Yeah, I’m always rotting, even as I sleep. I often wake up multiple times during the night and browse here in between

I misread i thought that message was for me, Anyway thanks for the dopamine.

I'm smoking copium.

Today is better than most days